Apple Solutions Consultant, Retail Salesat
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple products have the potential to change the way people live, learn and work. A unique opportunity exists for an outstanding candidate to join us as an Apple Solutions Consultant (ASC) in Bangkok. The Apple Solutions Consultant (ASC) actively promotes the sales of Apple solutions in the Apple section of Consumer Electronics Store (CES) locations. Possessing strong sales, service and product knowledge, the ASC actively represents the culture of excellence and collaboration of the wider ASC community, and works with the members of their virtual team to deliver all the key metrics for success at their store.
- Retail sales experience
- Proven track record in the delivery of aggressive growth targets against closely measured goals.
- Experience in proactively and directly approaching tentative customers and enthusing them about innovative products and lifestyle solutions.
- Aggressive focus on goals and continuous improvement
- Customer service experience
- Advanced communication skills and excellent presentation skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Mature approach, decision-making and follow through
- Familiarity with the PC platform
- Hardware and service sales background in a retail environment
- Involvement in carrying out in-store merchandising plans
- Presentation skills
- Apple product and channel experience.
- Understanding of operations and logistics
- Persuasiveness/Sales Ability, Written and Oral Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills, Technical Aptitude, Learning Ability, Teamwork, Initiative, Adaptability
Retail Sales and Service
- Meet the sales, service and attach rate goals set for the store locations and in most cases aggressively beat these goals, ensuring individual and store results exceed other locations
- Be actively involved in all store level activities to ensure the highest possible revenue targets, service and attach rates are being fulfilled
- Maintain high levels of customer service, satisfaction and integrity and minimise dissatisfaction and returned product volumes
- Develop a strong working relationship, team-work and sense of mutual respect with in-store manager and members of the virtual team
- Implement and deliver Apple directed initiatives and leverage Apple strategies and programs
- Ensure store staff are well briefed and trained on new Apple products and promotions
- Ability to work well in groups and without routine direct supervision.
- Take initiative and challenge the status quo.
- Deliver more than the customer expects.
- Be dependable and reliable – follow-up quickly and consistently.
- Demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanour
- Customer Service
- Business Development
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, the Mac and Apple Watch products. Apple’s three platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and provide consumers with access to ... Read more
Why join us: Come to Apple, where thousands of individual imaginations gather together to pave the way to innovation. Here, you’ll do more than join something — you’ll add something. Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Our community in Thailand as well as in global office ... Read more
- Professional development
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Employee discount
- Flexible working hours
- Job training
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history