- Install, configure and maintain system services including equipment and devices both on-premises and Cloud based.
- Implementation, Configures, Administrator and maintains IT infrastructure and its components.
- Understand IT infrastructure technologies and landscape (hardware, midrange, security,network,
- Performed incident, problem and escalation management for own area of responsibility.
- Maintain methods, tools and standards to ensure data center and / or server availability and performance.
- Monitor systems performance, implement performance tuning and reporting.
- Troubleshooting server problems, Maintaining, Planning server operations.
- General server adminstration task such as add/delete user, create shared resources, server configuration, etc.
- Keep patch, fix and service pack on servers updated.
- Graduated Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in computer science, engineering or related field.
- Experienced in system administration (Linux).
- Experienced working as a Network Infrastructure and Security
- Knowledge in scripting and coding e.g. Shell Script, Python or Ruby.
- Knowledge in Cloud technologies and platforms; AWS , GCP and Azure.
- Knowledge in Monitoring platform (Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix).
- Knowledge in Logging platform (ElasticSearch, Kibana)
- English (Good)
- 30,000 - 80,000 THB, Negotiable
- IT / Programming
Big C Supercenter Public Company Limited is one of the leading retailers in Thailand and Southeast Asia. As a subsidiary of Berli Jucker Public Co. Ltd., one of the top 20 stock-listed Thai companies by Market Cap, we operate hypermarkets, supermarkets and convenience stores in Thailand and closely ... Read more
- Five-day work week
- Performance bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Maternity leave
- Provident fund
- Employee discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Annual bonus
Jobs you may like
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history