Pricing Actuarial (Officer/Senior Officer)at
- Perform product development, pricing, profit testing, filling documents to OIC.
- Ensure product meets company profitability and marketable when benchmarking with other insurers
- Communicate and co-ordinate with internal parties to ensure that the new product will be launched on time.
- Monitor product performance in term of growth, profitability, and sale volume achievement.
- Process improvement e.g. finding new method to improve department’s work flow, improve efficiency of pricing model, etc.
- Ad Hoc projects.
- Male or female, age 21 – 28 years old.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Actuarial Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Applied Statistics.
- New graduates are welcome for officer 1.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Pricing Actuarial for officer 2.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Good Command of English.
- Ability to solve problems and have a good human relationships.
- Good communication and coordination skills and work under pressure.
- Actuarial exam is a plus.
- Work Well Under Pressure
- Problem Solving
- Good Communication Skills
- English (Very Good)
- Marketing / Advertising
- From 21 to 28
Escalating as one among the Top 5 insurance companies in Thailand by 2025. Ocean Life Insurance Pcl aspires to make life insurance easy for everyone with products and professional services that are available from district to district, we are ready to grow with sustainability, hand in hand, with cust ... Read more
Why join us: ขณะนี้เรากำลังมองหาบุคลากรที่มีศักยภาพ พร้อมที่จะเรียนรู้ พัฒนาและต้องการความก้าวหน้า เข้ามาร่วมงานกับเราในตำแหน่งต่าง ๆ ต่อไปนี้ :Read more
- Professional development
- Social Security
- Job training
- Learning & Development Opportunities
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history