We are looking for an experienced and qualified Head Chef to organize the kitchen's activities for our new standalone seafood restaurant located on Soi Thonglor. You will be the first in command in the facilities and will create and inspect dishes before they arrive at the customers ensuring high quality and contentment.
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities.
- Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings.
- Approve and "polish" dishes before they reach the customer.
- Plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages.
- Arrange for repairs when necessary.
- Remedy any problems or defects.
- Be fully in charge of hiring, managing and training kitchen staff.
- Oversee the work of subordinates.
- Estimate the staff's workload.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers.
- Degree in Culinary Science or related certificate.
- Proven experience as head chef.
- Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management.
- Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes.
- Good understanding of useful computer programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS).
- Credentials in health and safety training.
- Leadership Skill
- Fast Learner
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
- From 30 up
""Thammachart Seafood is the leading provider of premium imported and local fresh, frozen and smoked seafood to retailers in Thailand, notably Central Food Retail, The Mall Group, Villa Supermarket, Tesco & Big-C, with each retail outlet managed by our staff. The Company also operates Seafood Ba ... Read more
Why join us: We offer an attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities to the right candidate.Read more
- Provident fund
- Accident Insurance
- Phone Allowance
- Employee discount
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus
- Five-day work week
- Performance bonus
- Life Insurance
- Company phone
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history