- Develop and implement a successful solicitation strategy for regional market segments in order to meet and/or exceed revenue goals. Direct and manage sales activities to maximize revenue potential.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Actively prospect new clients (start-up, SMEs and MNCs) to generate business by any and all means available.
- Plan and implement on-going clients’ pipeline in order to create new revenue and acquire valuable contacts and contracts.
- Maximize existing key accounts by identifying and capturing those that offer revenue growth.
Team & Individual
- Build up regional sales team and maintenance sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees and build strong talent and skill base to scale up the business.
- Play as an individual contributor to generating sales as well.
- Bring together Thai and Western cultures to create a “think global, act local” environment.
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive business objectives of building community in a new market.
- Compile and analyze data and metrics to support business decisions in the market.
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience with at least 2 years of leasing/ sales experience, preferably in the real estate industry
- Proven ability to implement contracts using superior negotiation and presentation skills
- Versatile, flexible, adapt quickly to change and connect: you are excited by fast-paced, fast-changing environments
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong business development capability and forward thinking
- Results driven with an ability to both manage and execute projects
- Ability to find, identify, hire top-talent and pass on key competences effectively while training it
- Proven leadership skills and people development capability.
- Excellent verbal and written skills of English and Thai
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
Please feel free to visit our website at www.up-co.vn (UP International Website is being developed and will be launched by July 2019)
- Good Communication Skills
- Leadership Skill
- English (Excellent)
- Thai (Excellent)
UP Development (Thailand) is the subsidiary of UP International. UP International consists of a newly formed Executive team to develop the UP brand and pipeline of office solutions throughout Southeast Asia. UP International is a subsidiary of the Founding Company UP Vietnam which started in April 2 ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Company Culture: Entrepreneurial, efficient, dynamic, multicultural, open-minded, playful and collaborative.อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์