มี 2 ตำแหน่งงานสำหรับ Prime by WorkVenture
Human Resource Management, Human Resources Development
- Promotes and implements human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs; directing staff.
- Job Duties:
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Human Resource Management, Human Resources Development, Recruitment, English
- Supervise and manage HR team
- Conduct employee relations, counseling and mediation, supporting the professional and personal growth of employees.
- Hold timely private discussions with Employees regarding general well-being, personal issues, mitigation of conflict, etc.
- Hold salary, compensation, benefits, job description talks with Employees when needed
- Hold disciplinary talks with Company Employees on attendance, rules, commitment, and other Company Regulations, initiate warning letters when necessary
- Provide guidance, mentoring and coach managers and employees in all HR related issues.
- Provide solutions & feedback on people practice and work rules. (performance management, employee relations, policy compliance, training, evaluation, etc.).
- Initiate and drive employee engagement and Employer Branding activities.
- Introducing personally all new employees to all existing employees in the company
- Onboarding for new hires in Rules & Regulations, Entry/Exit procedures of Employees
- Manage HR systems, procedures and employee notifications
- Review and forecast the hiring needs of each department.
- Initiating and supervising hiring process for prospective new employees, posting jobs on Workventure and other platforms, researching WV database and facilitating successful hiring by other means.
- Conduct interviews and schedule calls/emails related to hiring new employees.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์