Marketing Communications Manager
Marketing Communications Managerที่
The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible to the Principal and works closely with the Directors of Marketing and Communications at both of our campuses, and the Associate Director of Marketing and Communications at Riverside.
- In particular, the Marketing and Communications Manager will;
- Lead: Be responsible for all marketing aspects of the school. Covering Internal and external communications.
- Initiate: Be able to see opportunities and initiate new marketing ideas for the school.
- Plan: Be well organised and have the ability to plan, follow through, execute ideas and measure success.
- Operate: Operate and run daily requirement at school on daily basis.
- Integrate: Work closely with Admissions in monitoring result of each marketing activities to school visit or school tour. Help to put the 'new school' on the map.
- Follow through: ability to execute work well and measure results.
- Manage the execution of delegated tasks, as requested by the line managers, ensuring that they are delivered to time, budget and expected quality.
- Implement actions set out in the strategic marketing plan, and in accordance with the expectations of line managers.
- Support and execute communications between the school and internal stakeholders through its establish communication systems, ensuring that format, tone and content is appropriate and in line with the school's guidelines. (Including the drafting of materials for website and issuing the messages and letters on behalf of the school to parents and students via "Parent Portal", email and SMS.)
- Support and execute promotional activities for the School including face-to-face networking, advertising campaigns and outward-facing communications (including via social media and website)
- Track effectivness of digital communications and conversion rates in order to inform communications and promotional strategies going forward.
- Analyse and track competitor activity to identity areas of threat and opportunity.
- Engagement with school community and identification of school activities to leverage positive Word of Mouth and generate new marketing ideas for the school.
- Follow the brand guidelines and ensure that the materials are up to date.
- Develop and control the marketing inventory, ensuring adequate stock and timely provision of marketing materials in accordance with budget.
- You will oversee content including;
- Ensure all the information is up to date, relevant and inspiring.
- Ensure the content is in line with the school policy.
- Monitor the website regularly and closely; analyse thoroughly and initiate improvement.
- Be responsible for Social Media by strategically planning feed, monitoring comments, analysing and controlling.
- Be responsible for Google analytics and Google ads.
- Event Management
- Plan, initiate, implement and support key school events.
- Advise all staff on events planning and ensure key messages and materials are delivered.
- Assist in the pre-communication/promotion of events, establish and manage ticketing and registration processes (If required), Public Relations Media and public relations.
- Generate media coverage.
- Work with other stakeholders to map out networking events and engage SMT.
- Strategically attend networking events, create top of mind brand and establish new corporate contacts.
- Network and engage with the school community.
- Align advertising and PR with admissions.
- Initiate campaigns that promote the school as well as increasing footfall.
- Create input on advertising, photography and copy writing.
- Professional Expectation
- The Marketing Communications Manager should have the following qualities, skills and experience:
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to produce, edit and proof accurate English Language copy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A proactive team player, willing and able to execute own work streams.
- Excellent planning and time management skills, with ability to prioritise urgent tasks and meet agreed deadlines.
- Experience in a professional Marketing environment.
- Practical knowledge of digital platforms and social media, including campaign execution.
- Ability to respond to new information and crisis management in a calm and professional manner.
- Advertising , PR and Events management skills.
- Familiarity with editing and proofing processes, including quality control of proof products provided by suppliers.
- Journalism skills are advantageous, particularly the ability to identify opportunities for leveraging positive news from within the community, gather the necessary information and present it in accurate and persuasive written English.
- Experience of budget control, track and report.
- Experience of working in a school environment and demonstrating understanding of inter-departmental working.
- Comfortable in the basic use of photographic equipment. Additional skills and experience in event photography and/or editing software (Adobe Photoshop) a plus.
- Some experience with Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe Illustrator.
- Familiarity with Google drive, Google Forms and Google analytics.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Market Analysis
- English (Excellent)
- Thai (Excellent)
- 10 ปี
- ตั้งแต่ 35 ถึง 45
โรงเรียนนานาชาติโชรส์เบอรี ซิตี้แคมปัสแห่งใหม่ใจกลางเมืองแห่งนี้ สร้างขึ้นเพื่อรองรับเด็กนักเรียน อายุ 3-11 ปี โดยโรงเรียนได้รับการออกแบบรังสรรค์มาอย่างพิถีพิถันเพื่อรองรับความต้องการของเด็กวัยแรกเรียนโดยเฉพาะ เพื่อช่วยเตรียมความพร้อมสู่การเติบโตเป็นเยาวชนที่มีจิตใจดีและสร้างคนคุณภาพให้แก่สังคม ผ่า ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์