Do you want to make a difference, deliver software used by customers globally?
Refinitiv is building a brand new product development team in Thailand for our Risk Management business.
Join our Risk Product Development team and play an exciting part in developing world-class Risk Management software. Your delivery will help customers globally, including the world's largest companies, managing risk and compliance and protecting their brands.
Our World-class Risk Management products core functions
Global Regulatory Intelligence Financial & Cyber Crime Prevention Anti-Bribery, Anti-Money Laundering Anti-Corruption Know-Your-Customer (KYC)
About the role: We're looking for a exceedingly talented Senior Technologist to work as part of the Risk Development team.
As a Senior Technologist in the team, you'll be responsible for the technical direction of our Risk Products, ensuring that we are using appropriate technologies and helping drive initiatives to bring customer value and efficiency in operation. You'll work closely with architects to ensure that technical choices are aligned with the overall architecture of our products. Mentoring members of the team also forms a crucial part of the role, working alongside the team management to ensure that the team has the capabilities it needs to deliver.
- Develop software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.
- Lead groups of engineers working with the scrum master and management to coordinate and deliver larger developments.
- Ensure that there is a focus on software quality through effective testing, doing what is necessary to provide a framework for teams to understand the quality of our developments.
- Work closely with the QA team to ensure that code is developed to a high quality, evidenced through automated testing.
- Leading the design of components, ensuring that they adhere to the application architecture
- Provide technical support to operations or other development teams
- Create, review, and maintain all required technical documentation to ensure supportability and reuse
- Review work of peers and more junior developers.
- Assist with improvements to prevent problems, including problem resolution workflow.
- Participate in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements, provide design options, and provide work breakdown and estimates of work.
- Actively participate in team and status meetings, providing timely status updates for areas of individual responsibilities within projects to supervisor.
- Strong familiarity with other languages such as Java and Python.
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiar with various design patterns
- Solid understanding of security implications and secure coding
- Familiar with RESTful interfaces
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt, Gulp.js, webpack
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Experience of developing for the Cloud (AWS or Azure)
- Desired Skills/Experience Required:
- Web-Components and Google Polymer
- Cloud technologies
- Software Development
- English (Very Good)
- 10 ปี
REFINITIV Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters and thousands of other sources, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Our offer: Total Rewards Competitive total cash : Salary + Guaranteed bonus + Performance bonus Provident Fund Recognition Awards Service Milestone Award Financial Assistance Interest free loans Education grant Healthcare & Well Being Health insurance for staffs and their immediat ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์