Development Manager - Risk Products
Development Manager - Risk Productsที่
Do you want to make a difference, deliver software used by customers globally?
Refinitiv is building a brand new product development team in Thailand for our Risk Management business.
Join our Risk Product Development team and play an exciting part in developing world-class Risk Management software. Your delivery will help customers globally, including the world's largest companies, managing risk and compliance and protecting their brands.
Our World-class Risk Management products core functions
Global Regulatory Intelligence Financial & Cyber Crime Prevention Anti-Bribery, Anti-Money Laundering Anti-Corruption Know-Your-Customer (KYC)
This role of Development Manager is within the Risk business of Refinitiv. The group is responsible for the development of the technology platforms supporting key products including Connected Risk, WorldCheck, and products in the Risk Managed Services space. You will be accountable for the delivery of business value to key stakeholders – Technology, Service, Office of the CTO, and Product/Proposition teams, through end to end delivery of initiatives and projects to bring new products or capabilities to market or implementing large scale change to existing products or infrastructures.
- Technical delivery - supports the Director of Technology on all aspects of the delivery chain and manages delivery performance throughout execution. Identifies opportunities to optimize the execution, working with other key technologists to set technical strategy.
- Risk Management - exhibits strong ability to identify and plan resolution of program risks
- Communication - identifies and manages effectively all stakeholders, provides visibility and transparency so that appropriate action can be taken by senior management, manage stakeholder relationships and ensure strong communication plans, both within and externally to the group, and with 3rd parties
- Improving delivery performance - Identifies and recommends opportunities for improving the delivery model by analyzing consistent themes in lessons learned information
- Problem-solving and decision making - sound judgment at a senior management level using assertiveness and influencing skills to demonstrate business benefits and to ensure the decision is fully understood and accepted
- Resource Estimation and Planning – Ensure program plans are kept up-to-date and adjusted with ongoing project activities and maintaining accurate project forecasts.
- Appropriately identifies when program/project is "off track" to project plans and takes immediate corrective actions, including adjusting plans to account for corrections. Leads project estimating sessions that span multiple departments and organizations.
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
- Lead teams to define, scope, and deliver large initiatives typically less than <5M in value, of a global reach and 12 months duration, within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization's project management framework.
- Background in product and development life-cycles - across product definition, software development, production implementation and support operations. Robust experience applying best practice Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
- Accomplished technologist with previous success delivering platforms or products in a wide range of technology platforms/languages/disciplines.
- Defines, documents and manages initiatives with minimal supervision, leading and working with multiple teams that may have different priorities and working/cultural practices.
- Effectively manage team conflicts, build collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, and commitment to make decisions
- Estimates costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed scope and constraints.
Desired Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience working in a software development environment in a platform and or product development
- Certification or Management qualification or affiliation with professional management organizations
- Experience working within a global organization with a track record of being able to set priorities and respond to changes rapidly
- Risk Management
- 8 ปี
REFINITIV Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters and thousands of other sources, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Our offer: Total Rewards Competitive total cash : Salary + Guaranteed bonus + Performance bonus Provident Fund Recognition Awards Service Milestone Award Financial Assistance Interest free loans Education grant Healthcare & Well Being Health insurance for staffs and their immediat ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์