Strategy & Communication Managerที่
Line of ServiceAssurance
Lines of Service : Assurance
Job Description & Summary
Assurance is a dynamic place to be right now, and the variety of opportunities on offer is unprecedented. It's work that really does matter. It matters for businesses, governments and society at large. Our team provides confidence on the most complex decisions companies have to take and this provides a wealth of opportunities to everyone who joins us and works with us.
The strategy and communication team is responsible for supporting the Assurance Leadership Team in realising their strategy.
The skills we look for in future employees
The strategy and communication team is responsible in supporting the Assurance Leadership Team in realizing their strategy.
In particular, a person in a manager role is expected to be able to work independently in planning, implementing and communicating the PwC Assurance's initiatives as assigned.
- Plan and propose a communication plan for assigned project.
- Oversee the execution of the assigned project and report on progress to project owners.
- Support leaders speaking at public and key internal events.
- Develop presentation slide for leaders upon request.
- Carry our research and relevant studies on specific topics from internal and external sources upon leaders' request.
- Co-ordinate between functions to make sure that the assigned project is running smoothly.
- Bachelor degree in business or communication, Master is a plus.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experiences in similar positions.
- Superior English written and reading skills.
- Ability to create visually pleasing presentation slides/formal documents.
- Experienced in working with leaders in management position.
- Have a knowledge of technology, communication tools and channels.
- Ability to comprehend business papers and develop into presentation slides.
- Advanced internet search skills.
- Good organisational skills with attention to details.
- Ability to think analytically.
Any question , please feel free to contact Khun Thanisak, Human Resources team
Contact Number: 02 844 1802
We thank all applicants. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
- กลยุทธ์ / วางแผน
In Thailand, PwC has had a presence for more than 62 years. Our client base includes some of the largest Thai and multinational companies, as well as government institutions. Our close interaction with both economic and state bodies allows us to keep up with the fast-changing business environment. W ... อ่านต่อ