Internal Audit (Senior Associate)
Internal Audit (Senior Associate)ที่
Line of ServiceAssurance
Line of Service: Risk Assurance
Job Description & Summary
Risk Assurance is a dynamic place to be right now, and the variety of opportunities on offer is unprecedented. It's work that really does matter. It matters for businesses, governments and society at large. Our team provides confidence on the most complex decisions companies have to take and this provides a wealth of opportunities to everyone who joins us and works with us.
Our Risk Assurance team helps business leaders gain comfort that their systems, processes, and risk management procedures are operating effectively within a well-controlled environment. We focus on helping clients make sure they have adequate controls in place to mitigate key risks, maintain key processes that enable management to make appropriate decisions, and ensure that an effective risk management framework is in place in case of a system breakdown.
Essential Day to Day Responsibilities
- Understand our clients' organisations and the current business and regulatory.
- Support team in the governance, risk and compliance review.
- Communicate the importance of roles, responsibilities, and standards to team members.
- Critical thinking on business issues relevant to our clients and projects.
- Participate in project planning, administration, and economics, such as budgeting, staffing, billing, and time analysis.
- Assist in proposal preparation and research.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting or Business Administration (Master's degree is preferable).
- 2 – 5 years of work experience in risk management, auditing or accounting field. (CIA, CPA are preferable).
- Strong technical skills, such as accounting and GAAP, auditing and risk.
- Self-confident, able to think creatively, and a thirst for knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong command of English.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Good business and common sense.
- Flexibility to travel to out-of-town engagements.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Khun Bhavana, Human Resources Team Contact number: 02-844-1822.
We thank all applicants. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be
contacted for interviews.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsUp to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
In Thailand, PwC has had a presence for more than 62 years. Our client base includes some of the largest Thai and multinational companies, as well as government institutions. Our close interaction with both economic and state bodies allows us to keep up with the fast-changing business environment. W ... อ่านต่อ