Data Analytics Associateที่
Line of ServiceAssurance
Job Description & Summary
- You will provide integrated data & analytics services to help clients develop or enhance their data & analytics services to help clients develop or enhance their data & analytics practices.
- You'll be expected to design and build sustainable and agile data & analytics tools and methodologies in response to changes in client or firm requirements.
- You'll deliver high quality data and analytics work and provide constructive and practical advice for clients.
- You will also contribute to the firm's intellectual property by promoting the development of data analytics tool kits, methodologies, accelerators and training.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics , Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or Technologies, Statistics or other related disciplines that possess an analytical component.
- Experience in developing, analysing, and interpreting data analytics solutions using some of the following software:
- Analytical software (e.g. R, SAS)
- Data visualisation tools (e.g. Qlikview, PowerBI,)
- Relational database management tools (e.g. SQL)
- Machine learning and AI (e.g. Python)
- Ability to analyse and break down complex concepts and interpret technical findings into clear language that can be communicated to team members and clients
- An appreciation for structured methodical research with an understanding of the client's risk, control and business environment.
- Strong project management, interpersonal and advisory skills.
- Flexibility to travel and work on out of town engagements and overseas assignments.
- Clear, articulate, and confident written and verbal communication in Thai and English.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsUp to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
December 31, 2021
Job Posting End Date
In Thailand, PwC has had a presence for more than 62 years. Our client base includes some of the largest Thai and multinational companies, as well as government institutions. Our close interaction with both economic and state bodies allows us to keep up with the fast-changing business environment. W ... อ่านต่อ