Cloud and IT Transformation Consultant - Senior Associateที่
Line of ServiceAdvisory
Cloud Computing & Networking
PwC SEAC's Technology Consulting's vision is to create meaningful relationships with our clients by powering the next generation digital enterprise.
Job Description & Summary
Our CIO Advisory practice spans the whole range of clients' digital capabilities, ranging from strategy to execution. We help solve complex boardroom problems, and work with CIO's to not only solve problems of today but get them ready for new opportunities for tomorrow, creating the pathway of how technology can enable business visions. We help our clients with advisory services such as IT & cloud strategy, IT cost & governance, IT operating model etc. We also work on the implementation of various IT applications e.g. CRM, ERP and SharePoint.
Our focus areas are Enterprise Architecture, Vendor Selection, IT Cost optimisation, IT Governance and Compliance, IT Effectiveness & Operating Model Optimisation.
About the Role
- Provide expertise in the creation and development of business-led IT strategies, thought leadership in IT Operating models, IT transformational planning and roadmaps
- Leading and assisting clients on IT Cost Optimisation by identifying cost inefficiencies and ineffectiveness within IT, financial optimisation, total cost of ownership and benchmarking
- Work on client projects related to IT due diligence, integration and separation strategies in Mergers Acquisitions and Divestments
- Create demand and portfolio management to benefits realisation of projects
- Define target operating model, articulate current and future state across people, process, and technology
- Creation of IT Operating Model, the optimised delivery model for the provision of IT services to the business, organisation maturity assessment and design, technology centre of excellence and shared service center development
- Ensure that the Operating Model capture key requirements from the business and in-line with regional/global standards
- Proactively identifying and pursuing opportunities for further business and team growth
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- At least 3+ years of experience for senior associate level. Experience in professional services is an advantage.
- Be able to utilize your well-rounded skills and experience related to industries to steer your projects to a successful outcome.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication skills.
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English & Thai.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
- ไอที / เขียนโปรแกรม
In Thailand, PwC has had a presence for more than 62 years. Our client base includes some of the largest Thai and multinational companies, as well as government institutions. Our close interaction with both economic and state bodies allows us to keep up with the fast-changing business environment. W ... อ่านต่อ