Capital Projects & Infrastructure Associateที่
Line of ServiceAdvisory
A career in our Capital Projects and Infrastructure practice, within Priority Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations prepare for tomorrow by taking advantage of infrastructure sustainability trends, bridging the gap between academic education and practical work experience by developing market ready professionals, and working to address challenges related to food safety and quality management where population and demand continues to increase.
Job Description & Summary
We help our clients plan, finance, manage, and deliver large scale capital and infrastructure projects. As part of the team, you'll work with our clients throughout the full lifecycle of a infrastructure project by combining our engineering, technology, sector, and financial expertise to help our clients make a difference for tomorrow.
At PwC, Capital Projects & Infrastructure team helps clients in both the public and private spaces — with a focus on transactions and the building of assets. Our team delivers a fully integrated service offering advising clients across the entire project or asset life cycle. We do this by bringing together diverse functional and sector expertise on a global basis. We are also able to serve as a consultant to private and public sector developers and owners/operators, as an independent, conflict-free advisor.
Our team in Bangkok is expanding.
We anticipate but not limit to, the candidate to:
- Contribute to the functional role whilst understanding the big picture
- Execute given tasks timely with quality
- Be intuitive and inquisitive
All team members must be able to
- Develop technical expertise around Capital Projects & Infrastructure advisory
- Utilize analytical frameworks and tools to solve and manage complex assignments
- Function as a project team member on complex assignments
- Conduct research
- Develop financial model and projections
- Think critically
- Contribute to the meetings and discussions
- Comply with internal guidelines
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economic, Engineering. Master's Degree will be an advantage
- Work experience in consulting and/or finance is preferred
- Direct experience in infrastructure, government, and utilities industries would be advantaged
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to understand key business drivers
- Able to demonstrate capability to work effectively in dynamic environment
- Proficient English language
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Good attitude and Ability to work under time pressure
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
In Thailand, PwC has had a presence for more than 62 years. Our client base includes some of the largest Thai and multinational companies, as well as government institutions. Our close interaction with both economic and state bodies allows us to keep up with the fast-changing business environment. W ... อ่านต่อ