Junior People Operation and Culture Managerที่
What you will be doing (your responsibilities)
Your objective is to create a strong learning environment that empowers people to reach their full potential. It is your responsibility to build and then manage our own internal learning academy that turns fresh graduate students into high-performance team members and ultimately in strong leaders. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
You will be working together with the CEO on this project while gaining a deeper understanding of our company culture.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with the leadership team to identify challenges and opportunities and develop training programs to help meet them
- Coordinate with the leadership team to ensure that our training follows up-to-date best practices
After successfully completing the 1st milestone you'll get the opportunity to manage the whole people department together with a more experienced leadership member. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Coaching team members on soft skills
- Managing our hiring process and assuring the staffing needs of a growing company
- Monitoring and constantly improving the growth of all employees and the overall job satisfaction of team members
- Leading team activities
- Be an advocate and role-model for our core values
- Staying on the cutting edge of on-the-job-learning and people operations
This is not a normal HR position. Instead, this is an attempt to re-define traditional HR and to build a truly people-focused company.
What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements)
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here: http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/)
- Strong English and native Thai language skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence
- Deep passion for self- and people-development
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems
- Progressive and innovative mindset
- 1-3 years of hands-on experiences in a people operation related position and/or in coaching
- Starting salary THB 25,000 - 50,000 depending on experience and responsibilities
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.)
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply now and help us change the definition of HR!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Apply here: https://northstardigital.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=54
- 25,000 - 50,000 THB
- งานสอน / ฝึกอบรม
- ตั้งแต่ 23 ถึง 27
We make you better, as you make us better.อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์