Senior Manager/ Associate Director, Retailer Verticalที่
About the Job
Leads sales efforts for a solution or group of solutions (P&P, A&M, RTM, SFA) within the Analytics practice and is responsible for the commercial plan development and execution. Key priorities include:
- Driving full sales cycle: expanding business with the existing client portfolio (selling new / renewing existing contract), proactively identifying sales opportunities based on client strategic priorities, and networking in close alignment with CBPs
- Close collaboration with Delivery COE team to drive seamless delivery to clients.
Success will require:
- Strong sales leadership including prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting, and discussing solutions with C-level and other decision-makers
- Ability to build enduring relationships with C-level executives – truly passionate relationship developer
- Strong affiliation to Sales Personas & develops sales strategies to suit
- Excellent problem-solving skills, solution-oriented, and good analytical skill
- Very good client-facing and communication/presentation skills
- Financial understanding (eg. P&L, EBITDA) and how this relates to business success
- Excellent at consultative selling
- Ability to speak at external forums
- Strong Collaboration and Networking skills
Core Job Responsibilities:
Earning Client Trust/Building Relationships
- Build and maintain strong networking and C-suite engagement with key players & Sales personas across broad base of client targets.
- Confidence & credibility to talk to a wide range of decision influencers.
- Demonstrate the highest commitment to sales force penetration and retention.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the CPG and Retail industry, understanding how trade and business needs are changing and how Nielsen IQ solutions can help solve client business issues.
- Responsible for developing case studies & client testimonials. Present at client/ Retailer events , external industry events
- Full understanding of Nielsen IQ portfolio and interconnectedness of different solutions.
Understanding Client Needs
- Has a deep understanding of customer business around (pricing , assortment , distribution and execution) and can reframe and challenge the way customers view their businesses
- Clearly understands the needs of different personas at the client end - Sales, Commercial Directors, Revenue Management, Category Management and Retailers and how a particular solution can deliver outcomes.
- Available during final presentation of results to ensure client satisfaction, actionable recommendations and additional opportunity detection
- Deployment of necessary solutions around persona's as part of sales planning process.
- Able to drive team towards sales targets, has visibility of all opportunities and risk, ensures the team has tight pipeline and proposal tracking systems.
- Comfortable negotiating with senior clients and knows what levers to use. Clearly links the value of Nielsen's IQ SEFF products and solutions with the price to overcome objections. Pre-empts stakeholder objections and pushes the client to a favorable outcome.
Planning and Forecasting
- Owns the business plan: financial target/proposal submission/revenue on hand/pipeline for its group of clients/solutions.
- Takes overall accountability for business planning and implementation. Tracks the financial performance of clients.
- Sound understanding of profitability and EBITDA and how this relates to all proposals and sales. Knows how Nielsen IQ and competitor offerings are priced and are aware of the client budgets.
Team Management and Collaboration
- Relentless curiosity to learn from & share with Analytics peers from APAC markets and beyond
- Team Management if required (including day-today management, check-ins, one to ones, year-end admin. Etc.) Coaching and training of others on the team).
- Works continuously with CBPs, Commercial Leaders, PL, Delivery COE team & other Analytics APAC leaders to ensure that leads and opportunities are picked up, pertinent information about clients is shared and the relevant people are consulted and/or informed of key activity on an account.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Atleast 7 years of experience in CPG Sales, Trade Marketing, Retailer - Key Account, Merchandising.
- Knowledge of sales processes in CPG companies, customers, modern and traditional markets.
- Good knowledge of Nielsen IQ products, services, and data preferred
- Digital knowledge, Salesforce
- Excellent business English (+ local language), both verbal and written
- Proven sales acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Expertise in (application of) one of Nielsen's IQ solutions in Analytics is a plus
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what's happening now, what's happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That's why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world's population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the ... อ่านต่อ