Digital Marketing Analyst (Training provided)
Digital Marketing Analyst (Training provided)ที่
Do you want to be part of an ambitious, young, tech-focused digital marketing agency that is ready to conquer Southeast Asia?
Marketyze is a performance-led digital marketing agency based in Bangkok. We form digital strategies and execute them by taking a data-driven approach to delivering the best results for our clients. We’re looking for top talent that is ready to learn digital marketing, e-commerce and implement that knowledge to help brands grow.
What would I do as a Digital Marketing Analyst?
- Manage existing digital campaigns on Google, Facebook and Instagram
- Create new digital campaigns within the Google and Facebook platforms
- Set up and test tracking in Google Tag Manager
- Build optimal campaign structures
- Manage and allocate budgets
- Monitor, analyze and improve client's performance
In Job title is says “training provided”. How would the training look like?
We believe in learning by doing. Therefore, you would start by performing simple tasks on clients’ Facebook and Google accounts. As you progress, more challenging tasks will be given to you. At all times, you will be provided with adequate support. In a couple of months, you should be a lot more confident about your skills.
How would you describe the right candidate for this position?
- Has an interest in kick-starting their career in digital marketing
- Looks for a steep learning curve
- Enjoys challenges and is willing to take on responsibility
- Results-oriented, curious and good with numbers
- Proficient in English language (written and spoken)
Do I need previous online marketing experience?
It’s not required, but it would be helpful. The minimum we expect is that you’re curious, tech-savvy and enjoy working with data. Otherwise, this role may not be for you.
How would you describe your culture in 5 words?
Data-driven, dedicated, innovative, ambitious and last but not least Fun!
What would be my career path?
The likely career path for you would be to become a Digital Marketing Manager. That would require demonstrating strong analytical skills, willingness to continuously improve and the desire to lead other team members. If you want to try something else, there are possibilities to move horizontally into other positions i.e. Key Account Manager, Client Solutions.
What can I expect working in Marketyze?
- Competitive compensation of 20,000 – 30,000 THB gross monthly salary and an additional 20% performance bonus
- No day will be the same
- You will be valued based on your inputs and ideas
- Using English a lot by working with foreign employees and clients
- Professional performance evaluation every month
- Cool office in Summer Hill building at BTS Phra Khanong (1 min from BTS)
How does the application process look like?
The application process is the following:
- Share your CV and Cover letter with us
- We will get back to you within shortly to share an online analytical test
- If successful, we will schedule an interview in our office in Spaces
- After the interview, we will share a business case study
- If the case study has been solved we will make you an offer
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Marketing
- Business Statistics / Analysis
- Financial Modeling
- Quantitative Analysis
- 20,000 - 30,000 THB, สามารถต่อรองได้
- การตลาด / โฆษณา
- ไอที / เขียนโปรแกรม
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Join us if you're looking for a high degree of responsibility, steep learning curve and working in digital marketing/tech. We're looking for talented individuals who want to join a startup-like culture and have an impact on the business from day 1.อ่านต่อ