The Role will focus on:
1) Create advisory solutions through producing pitch materials for clients
2) Assist senior bankers in identifying potential advisory ideas for clients
3) Identify trends with clients, the clients’ industry, and overall merger & financing market in order to understand clients’ needs
4) Supervise and train analysts in credit and financial analysis
5) Build and review cash flow projection models, as well as evaluate various types of transactions, including: acquisition financings, recapitalizations and restructurings
6) Analyze ratings and credit scenarios for potential transactions
7) Provides integrated, granular and robust research and analysis to the Strategy, Business Development and Corporate Development teams’ review and evaluation of specific industries, markets, adjacencies, business opportunities and possible M&A candidates.
8) Performs analysis on companies and markets to assess attractiveness, value creation, business fit and appropriateness and prepares the information to highlight strategic recommendations, alternatives, options, information gaps, risks and mitigation plans.
9) Assists with the development of business portfolio analysis and strategic research and presentations.
10) Obtains and analyzes industry reports and data and develops plans to obtain the necessary primary research and data to support evaluation of strategic opportunities and investments.
11) Researches acquisition opportunities including analysis of end markets, competitors, risks, synergies and assistance with financial modeling and related presentations.
12) Reviews equity and industry research including SEC filings for possible M&A opportunities.
13) Analyzes and monitors target companies, including business analysis, detailed pro forma financial modeling, and risk versus opportunity evaluation for potential acquisitions.
14) Assists in various aspects across the M&A stage-gate process, including participation in due diligence activities and support on contract preparation and negotiations.
15) Support the analysis of options for divestitures, including valuation and impacts on Kuvera Capital, input to the expected bidder list and development and resourcing of a detailed execution plan.
16) Actively engages and executes continuous improvement of Strategy, Business Development and Corporate Development processes, skillsets and training.
17) Monitors and reports on progress of key corporate development and strategy projects.
1) Lead the development of internal underwriting materials including financial analysis and credit memoranda
2) Lead due diligence, including financial, business, industry, and legal
3) Understand and take part in the legal documentation process
4) Define the risks, mitigates and investment highlights in underwriting or participating in a transaction
5) Liaise with credit officers, legal and other transaction groups to underwrite the transaction
· Bachelor in Business Administration; Majoring in Finance or Economics
· Ability to be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of credit, due diligence, and running internal deal / approval processes
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of financial accounting concepts and corporate finance valuation
· Understanding of credit documentation, including credit agreements and indentures
· Financial modeling, including experience with three-statement financial modeling, including detailed operating builds and capital structure scenarios
· Experience training and working with junior resources
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Financial Analysis
- English (Excellent)
- สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- กลยุทธ์ / วางแผน
Kuvera Capital Group was founded in 2011 by a group of young leaders who have excelled their experiences through global leading firms. After years of building companies for large-scale clients and multi-national corporations, the founders persevere to build businesses and assist companies in making ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Joining Kuvera Capital Group will get you the following: - Being part of an innovative investment company allows candidates to experience the creation of a diverse investment portfolio. - Get an insight on promoting investment opportunities to investors to deliver a diverse scope of national and ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์