Senior SAP Project Manager
Senior SAP Project Managerที่
IntroductionAt IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team's overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for SAP S4/HANA Implementation project as project manager.
- Participate in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility, including participating in design thinking workshops, performing project estimation, 3rd party proposal review, and facilitating the project kickoff
- Leverage company's project management practice in managing the whole life cycle of digital projects
- Develop/Co-Develop a project plan to be shared with internal clients as well as other staff
members in both agile methodology and waterfall methodology
- Lead and manage day-to-day project activities from initiation through deployment and transition to
- Ensure the projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage and report overall project progress across the multidiscipline teams
- Coordinate internal resources, and technical subject matter experts to support the projects
depending on the phase and timeline. Also supervise third parties/vendors for the flawless
execution of projects
- Manage and control the quality of solution testing, and coordinate user acceptance test.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Provide relevant inputs for project portfolio management
- Perform a digital risk assessment. Analyze current risks and identify potential risks that are
affecting the company
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 10 years experience in Project Management as Project Manager in SAP S4/HANA Full Cycle implementation project at least 2 projects. Require Oil and Gas or Energy and Utility industry skill. Require strong project management skill - certified in complex project management.
- Experience in the full cycle of IT Project Implementation as Project Manager e.g. ERP projects,
Cloud-based platform or application implementation projects
- Experience as a Project Manager role of the project from total contract values of 10 Mil USD would be preferred
- Experience in handling SAP S4/HANA implementation Full Cycle implementation as project manager at least 2 complete projects
- Experience managing project by using agile methodology
- Have experience working on IT Project and Portfolio management system or tools e.g. ServiceNow- ITBM, JIRA
- Minimum of 5 years' hands-on experience in IT application development, IT application support, SAP Functional Consulting or other ERP systems
- Possess solid understanding of business process in the leading domains such as Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Engineering and Maintenance
- Experience in managing third-party vendors in project implementation
- Excellent communication in Thai and English, interpersonal skills, presentation skills,
customer/business focused, result-oriented, service mindset, and strong leadership skill
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry would be an advantage
- IT consulting background would be an advantage
- PMP Certification is helpful but not required
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
About IBMIBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we're also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it's time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- ไอที / เขียนโปรแกรม
ไอบีเอ็ม เป็นผู้ผลิตคอมพิวเตอร์และให้บริการด้านคอมพิวเตอร์และสารสนเทศ รายใหญ่ของโลก มีสำนักงานใหญ่อยู่ที่สหรัฐอเมริกา ไอบีเอ็มก่อตั้งมาตั้งแต่คริสต์ศตวรรษที่ 19 และเป็นบริษัทสารสนเทศที่ใหญ่ที่สุดในโลก บริษัท ไอบีเอ็ม ประเทศไทย ก่อตั้งเมื่อ พ.ศ. 2506 และได้รับพระบรมราชานุญาตให้ใช้ตราตั้งครุฑพ่าห์อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์