Data & AI Sales Specialist
Data & AI Sales Specialistที่
IntroductionAt IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM is looking for an experienced Brand Sales Specialist, responsible for selling of IBM Data & AI Offerings in our IBM Technology market.
This role will be to:
- Manage a dedicated client and define, confirm, and communicate the differentiated value of IBM's Solutions at both the technical and business level.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Use your solution selling expertise to identify and qualify business opportunities and respond optimally to client's needs in order to create a strategic, long-term partnership with your clients.
- Deliver business value through reference and use case selling, and proof of concept engagements.
- Preparing client proposals
- Identify the client approvers, decision-makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase agreement confidence.
- Strengthen client and BP relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings.
- Organise and manage industry events and user groups to generate market interest.
- Work in partnership with the broader ecosystem, Business Developers, Pre-sales, Technical Sellers, Partner Managers and Marketers, to build sales campaigns and incremental pipeline for Data & AI Products.
- Leverage tools to build and maintain a current and accurate pipeline of early-stage, upside, and forecast agreements.
- Data & AI domain expertise
- Proven track record of success in software sales, with emphasis on new client acquisition
- Strong business and commercial acumen with proven credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the client
- Effective communication skills with the ability to deliver results in a cross-functional environment.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- High motivation, resilience and passion to succeed
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
As Stated Above.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
As Shared Above
About Business UnitIBM's Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM's Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we're also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it's time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
ไอบีเอ็ม เป็นผู้ผลิตคอมพิวเตอร์และให้บริการด้านคอมพิวเตอร์และสารสนเทศ รายใหญ่ของโลก มีสำนักงานใหญ่อยู่ที่สหรัฐอเมริกา ไอบีเอ็มก่อตั้งมาตั้งแต่คริสต์ศตวรรษที่ 19 และเป็นบริษัทสารสนเทศที่ใหญ่ที่สุดในโลก บริษัท ไอบีเอ็ม ประเทศไทย ก่อตั้งเมื่อ พ.ศ. 2506 และได้รับพระบรมราชานุญาตให้ใช้ตราตั้งครุฑพ่าห์อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์