Thailand Future Leaders Programme – Consumer Healthcare/ FMCG (New Fresh Graduate are welcome)ที่
เปิดรับสมัครแล้ววันนี้ Thailand Future Leaders Programme for Consumer Healthcare (Fast Track Program)
เส้นทางลัดเพื่อเป็น สุดยอดผู้นำด้านการขายและการงานการตลาดรุ่นใหม่ของ GSK Consumer Healthcare (ประเทศไทย) สมัครออนไลน์ที่: https://bit.ly/2H6mMVD
Want to solve some of the world's biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we're a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer. We're looking for Future Leaders in Commercial Management (Consumer Healthcare) Are you an adaptable graduate who'd like to work in a high-energy environment and improve people's lives? If so, why not join our fast-moving Consumer Healthcare business? Here, you'll work with household names that are known in more than 100 countries worldwide. You'll also have the chance to explore new products and markets, launch innovations quickly – and further our brands using real consumer insight.
The Future Leaders Programme suits graduates who want a career with real purpose. It's an accelerated development programme that equips graduates with the knowledge, skills and attributes to move quickly into senior positions at GSK. Participants benefit from a rich variety of structured training, individual mentoring, and opportunities to experience different aspects of the business. From the start, our challenging rotations will help you deliver the standards of excellence that we'd expect from a future leader.
This is a two-year program that includes different rotations with assignments in areas including Sales, Marketing, Expert Sales, Supply Chain, C&SM and Individual role as required by the business.
- Bachelor (graduate by April 2019) or Master degree in Sales & Marketing or Business Administration
- Have experiences in Sale and Marketing is preferred!
- No more than 2 years post graduate work experience (if any)
- Have experiences 1 year in sales is preferred.
- Strong professional skills and good academic Authorized to work within Thailand
- Analytical skill, drive change, influencing skill and commercial awareness
- Location mobility is required and must be able to travel
- Fluent in Thai and English (written and spoken)
Timeline & Assessment Process
- Applications open now and close on 18 Feb 2019. It is expected that our Assessment Centers will run in mid-March 2019.
- Apply now to solve tomorrow's health challenges today – and you could join 100,000 dedicated people in over 150 countries.
- You'll be asked for your personal information and why you want to work for us. We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and offer positions on a first come, first served basis.
- Watch a video to get to grips with our recruitment process
- Want to understand our whole recruitment process? Watch our video.
- Next steps in our application process
If you seem like a good fit based on your application form, we'll invite you to complete our World of GSK online assessment. This will give us a better idea of your strengths and suitability for our Future Leaders graduate programme. Please check your email daily to see if you've been chosen – and complete the World of GSK by the deadline given. If you succeed in the World of GSK, you'll progress to the GSK Life job simulation. Following this, we will be looking back over the whole of your application so far to decide whether you meet the specific requirements of the programme in the country you have applied to.
The final round is our Assessment Centre.
We anticipate this will be in Mid-March 2019
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated resume and Apply Now!
- English (Very Good)
- Thai (Very Good)
GlaxoSmithKline, better known as GSK, is headquartered in the United Kingdom and is listed on the London and New York stock exchanges. We are a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develop a broad range of innovative medicines and brand. The company’s three primary areas of busi ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Whether you’re looking for an internship, a graduate opportunity, or seeking your next career move as an experienced professional, on these pages you'll find a range of opportunities to be part of an organisation that helps millions of people around the world to do more, feel better, live longer. ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์