Product Manager based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Open to candidates seeking to relocate to Thailand
We are looking for a Lead product manager to join our product team and help drive the requirements, design of new product lines, and lead the actual development team. We’re looking for someone who can also bring a new perspective and consultancy service to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with our key enterprise clients to combine functional and operational knowledge to design software that requires minimal training, without sacrificing functionality and compliance.
- Own and develop products from design to execution, ensuring on time and high quality delivery.
- Plan feature releases and champion product area roadmaps.
- Track and report progress of features against key milestones.
- Keep feature stakeholders updated throughout the development cycle.
- Act as a liaison to relevant parties, including development, QA, documentation, product support, and other internal stakeholders, to facilitate the release process.
- Present feature specifications and best practices to internal stakeholders, customers, prospects and implementation partners.
- Manage customer escalations and production issues, mitigating functional challenges and improving customer satisfaction.
- You have at least 5+ years of experience as a product manager, implementation consultant, or business analyst in a fast paced cloud/software based environment.
- You have extensive experience with enterprise product management/enterprise system configuration, integration or implementation.
- You have experience writing detailed software function design documents.
- You are a team player who can work well within and across teams to get things accomplished.
- You are a fast learner, detail-oriented, decisive, efficient, and enjoy fast-paced work environments.
- You are fluent in English.
Compensation, Benefits, Perks and Other Reasons to Work for Us:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Stock options
- Work in a startup space a fast-paced high growth environment
- Have a direct impact on our product and growth as a team and company
- Healthcare package
- Flexible Hours
- Unlimited days of paid vacation
- Travel benefits Official Employment
- Relocation support
- Team outings, lunches, masseur in office and bonding activities:) Work in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand
Job Type: Full-time
- ไอที / เขียนโปรแกรม
Employee Platform for your Mobile-First Workforce Eko helps your business perform better. Boost staff engagement, reduce employee turnover, and maximize operational efficiency. Combine communications, process management, task management, e-learning, and HR functionalities into one simple to use a ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: We want to revolutionize the way people work! Eko’s operating philosophy is “Freedom with Responsibility” — we give our staff and leaders plenty of space for them to learn, plan, and grow relatively autonomously (no micro-managing here). We’re very ambitious and our team has come from all over the ... อ่านต่อ