BACK-END JAVA Software Engineer (Trading Solutions System)
BACK-END JAVA Software Engineer (Trading Solutions System)ที่
As a BACK-END JAVA Software Engineer, you will work closely with the development team (BA/QA/Team Lead) to understand client requirements, delivery schedules and assigned deliverables, including any changes to these.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products, and to undertake resultant programming tasks, ensuring all work is completed on time with optimized technical framework, budget, and standards.
- Primary responsibility for the delivery of Code, Unit Testing, Bug-fixing, Code Reviews and Technical Project Documentation. Additionally responsible for assisting in the production of Technical Design Specifications (TS), and production defect fixing.
- Provide the information including support services to client support team.
- Consistently deliver project deliverables to agreed schedules without compromising quality.
- Analyze and promptly communicate required effort, achievability, dependencies and technical risks to the Team Lead.
- Regularly communicate progress on assignments against agreed schedules.
- Alert the Team Lead well in advance where a deliverable is not achievable or a slippage is likely to occur, allowing sufficient time for a sensible course of action.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Software Development by using JAVA
- Deep technical knowledge of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc.)
- Experience working with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working with SVN, GIT
- Working knowledge of Design Pattern
- Working knowledge of WWW, HTTP Protocol, Web Service
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Solid understanding of service oriented architectures
- Solid understanding of the MVC design pattern and Object-Oriented-Programming
- Working knowledge of Spring Framework, Spring MVC
- Working knowledge of the architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Working knowledge of the Memory management, multi-threading
- Experience working as a Full Stack developer
- Experience with test-driven development
- Working knowledge of UX design
- Working knowledge of mobile development either iOS or Android
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio, MS SQL Server
- Working knowledge of OpenVMS, Unix/Sun Solaris, Window Server
- Working knowledge of C/C++
- Excellent at research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Experience in mentoring and guiding less experienced team members would be an advantage
- Able to work to tight deadlines, and self-manage time with minimal supervision
- Results-oriented, able to make and stick to commitments
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Good command of spoken and written English would be an advantage
- UI / UX
- 2 ปี
DST Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. Combining unmatched industry knowledge, critical infrastructure and service excellence, DST helps companies master complexity in the ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Our people are at the cornerstone of our success. We have the dedication, drive and commitment to achieve exceptional performance and are empowered to deliver outstanding solutions for our clients. At the same time we are proud, positive and committed to our company and display high standards of eth ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์