Customer Service Quality Executive – Vietnamese
Customer Service Quality Executive – Vietnameseที่
The global Customer Service department at the Booking.com group employs over 8,000 people, speaking 42 languages, across 13 countries worldwide. We’re looking for enthusiastic Customer Service Quality Executives to support our department through effective coaching and mentoring methods designed to provide a first class Customer Service experience to each of Booking.com’s guests and partners around the world.
As a Customer Service Quality Executive, you will work very closely with the Customer Service operational business to create and emphasize the high standards of quality associated with Booking.com Customer Service team.
Based in our Bangkok office, the primary function of a Customer Service Quality Executive is to assess the quality of Customer Service Executives phone and non-phone contacts with guest and partners and provide coaching and feedback to improve the level of service we provide to our customers.
This role is ideal for a self- motivated, energetic and enthusiastic customer service professional with ability to guide and coach others. In addition to having the experience within Customer Service you are passionate about coaching and about development of others.
- You will audit the quality of customer service interactions with guests and accommodation partners
- You will be measuring both successes and developmental areas, and provide feedback/coaching
- You take ownership of customer/partner needs and will initiate appropriate solutions or coaching action plans to drive development
- You share accountability of the qualitative service development of new hires and experienced colleagues
- You will use appropriate coaching techniques matching individual needs
- You tailor both verbal and written communication to any audience
- You take decisions that are in the best interest of the customer, employee and Booking
- You identify opportunities to improve customer/partner experience and efficiency for self & team
- You work together cooperatively to meet goals and tasks
- You actively liaise with trainers during NH training to determine and address coaching needs
- You actively participate in Training & Quality meetings and discussions
- You show maturity and professionalism with a flexible and can do approach to work
- You have a good understanding of the business
- You are able of working cooperatively with people of diverse backgrounds regardless of personal differences
- You can embrace change, able to show flexibility and adapting to the dynamic CS environment
- You are receptive to feedback, takes directions well and is aware of development areas
- You have the ability to self-motivate and manage own time
- You are available full time and flexible in both schedule and tasks
- This role requires bilingual fluency in English and Vietnamese.
- The scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. If you would like to be part of our team in Bangkok and you think you can make a difference, click to apply and one of our team will be in touch.
- Quality Assurance
- Vietnamese (Very Good)
- English (Very Good)
- 2 ปี
Booking.com B.V. ซึ่งเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของ Priceline Group (Nasdaq: PCLN) เป็นเจ้าของและดำเนินธุรกิจ Booking.com™ บริษัทชั้นนำระดับโลกที่ให้บริการจองที่พักผ่านระบบออนไลน์ ในแต่ละวันมีการจองมากกว่า 1,400,000 ที่พักต่อคืนผ่าน Booking.com นอกจากนี้เว็บไซต์และแอปพลิเคชันของ Booking.com มีผู้ใช้ทั้งกลุ่มผู้เด ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Our talented people, strong foundations, hard-won experience, diversity of cultures and global ethos help us get it booking right each day. Booking.com gives each employee the power to make decisions, as well as responsibility for these decisions, but when we work together – across cultures, countri ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์