Customer Service Managerที่
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to be involved in the growth and development of our contact center in Bangkok with a strong focus on people development, motivation and training of staff, and the implementation of procedures and systems.
Here at Booking.com we work at scale yet we never lose sight of what makes us personal. From the volumes we work with the changes we manage on a daily basis to the daily interactions our teams have we make a direct impact on our customers and our ability to grow. For this reason, we need an experienced Customer Service Manager who is looking for the next career step to join our growing office in Bangkok.
You will work as part of the site leadership team to ensure incoming multilingual telephone and email customer queries are handled effectively and, most importantly, to the satisfaction of our customers. You’re mainly responsible for ensuring that the Bangkok Customer Service Center runs smoothly from an operational perspective.
This role is ideal for an enthusiastic, international Customer Service Manager with substantial team management experience in a contact centre environment, who is passionate about providing the best possible levels of customer services and has experience with motivating and driving performance improvements within the team.
- The successful organisation and running of an internationally focused Customer Service Centre;
- The management of the Customer Service Centre daily operation to meet SLA’s on both a local and global scale;
- The recruitment, management, coaching and development of a team of Team Leaders to ensure quality and productivity targets are met, as well as overall responsibility for the development of the contact centre agents through the Team leaders:
- Effective Change Management – knowing how to handle periods of change and lead a team through such periods, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviours;
- Conduct regular 1-2-1 meetings with your team to maintain focus and motivation on Customer Service standards and targets;
- Handle and oversee the management of site operational issues such as facilities and landlords, or other offices/site tasks as appropriate;
- 5 or more years of contact center/customer service management experience;
- Minimum of University educational level or equivalent further education;
- Proven people management skills, including experience of managing large teams and managing middle management;
- Results-focused with strategic awareness to forecast both in the short and long term;
- Flexible and able to work various shifts if required;
- Leadership flair with the skill to motivate others to perform and exceed expectations;
- Professional, proactive, positive and “can-do” attitude;
- Experience of setting up and developing contact centers is an advantage;
- Analytical skills;
- Fluent in both written and verbal English and Thai language skills
Booking.com B.V. ซึ่งเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของ Priceline Group (Nasdaq: PCLN) เป็นเจ้าของและดำเนินธุรกิจ Booking.com™ บริษัทชั้นนำระดับโลกที่ให้บริการจองที่พักผ่านระบบออนไลน์ ในแต่ละวันมีการจองมากกว่า 1,400,000 ที่พักต่อคืนผ่าน Booking.com นอกจากนี้เว็บไซต์และแอปพลิเคชันของ Booking.com มีผู้ใช้ทั้งกลุ่มผู้เด ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Our talented people, strong foundations, hard-won experience, diversity of cultures and global ethos help us get it booking right each day. Booking.com gives each employee the power to make decisions, as well as responsibility for these decisions, but when we work together – across cultures, countri ... อ่านต่อ