Director of Beverageที่
Responsible for beverage operations and staff on a daily basis. Areas of responsibility include beverage service in the Restaurants/Bars and Room Service. Position assists with promoting the lounge, menu planning, maintains standards, assists servers on the floor during peak periods and manages property liquor inventories and controls. Strives to ensure guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget. Accountable for enforcing all legal obligations professionally and consistently. Determines training needed to accomplish goals and implements training plan. Strengthens the food and beverage/culinary team by assisting in other outlets when needed.
Managing Beverage Operations
- Ensures compliance with all food & beverage policies, standards and procedures by training, supervising, follow-up and hands on management.
- Implements agreed upon beverage policy and procedures throughout the property.
- Manages in compliance with all applicable beverage and liquor laws.
- Understands beverage control including days on hand, perpetual inventory, bar pars, portion control, costs controls, beverage potentials, mix of sales analysis for beverage, issue & returns, food standards, and period end inventory.
- Monitors adherence to all liquor control policies and procedures.
- Attends pre- and post-convention meetings as needed to understand group needs.
- Comprehends budgets, operating statements and payroll progress reports as needed to assist in the financial management of department.
- Participates in the management of department's controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Ensures compliance with all beverage policies, standards and procedures.
- Maintains food handling and sanitation standards.
- Manages inventories according to budget and business levels.
- Assists with developing menus and promotions as necessary.
Leading Beverage Team
- Trains staff on liquor control policies and procedures.
- Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Ensures employees understand expectations and parameters.
- Communicates critical information to the beverage staff regarding each event.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Responds effectively to guest problems and complaints.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Provides feedback to individuals in an effort to improve service performance.
- Reviews comment cards and guest satisfaction results with employees.
Managing Human Resource Activities
- Supports a departmental orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- English (Very Good)
- 4 ปี
Marriott International’s value proposition as an inclusive employer is simple: Find Your World. With more than 5,700 properties and 30 brands worldwide, the opportunities in a Marriott career are endless. Marriott International is a leading global lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Marriott’s culture of “putting people first” is very close to my culture and it affords the opportunity to make a positive impact in many people’s lives.อ่านต่อ