This role will help our Office achieve its financial goals by identifying overdue accounts and determining the best appropriate approach to handle them in order to bring in the maximum of our revenue. In addition, this person will assist us in setting up e-billing systems for each clients and ensure its efficiency. The ideal candidate for this position is able to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum directions and able to perform at high levels and successfully deliver works in a fast paced changing environment, changing priorities, or work demands.
- Monitor and notify the assigned clients (both overseas and local clients) of overdue accounts by telephone, email and access to client's billing systems on a regular basis as per the agreed timeline.
- Manage Accounts Receivable records for collections purpose with accuracy in an effective and efficient way.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date collections database of the assigned clients (contact information, client's approval process, payment pattern, collections efforts and status update).
- Prepare and provide necessary documents and reports as requested by clients to realize collections in a timely manner with good collaboration with billing, accounting and messenger teams.
- In collaboration with accounting team, ensure all necessary documents related to client's payment are obtained in complete, accurate and timely manner. For local clients, ensure all withholding tax certificates are received within the time frame and liaise with accounting team to issue and deliver clients with tax invoices/receipts as per local statutory requirements.
- Support accounting team in tracing unidentified payments/funds to Baker McKenzie, Bangkok's bank accounts.
- Escalate or seek advice on collections issues from supervisor and the management in timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate with legal team, billing coordinators, local and overseas clients in order to arrange for the setup of Baker McKenzie, Bangkok as a vendor or map existing clients in e-billing systems to ensure compliance with specified billing requirements.
- Obtain matter identification numbers from clients. Coordinate with legal team, billing coordinators, local and overseas clients to submit timekeeper data, billing rate, accruals estimates, budget information, matter status report and invoices via email or e-billing system for verification and approval. Follow up approval in various e-billing systems with support from global e-billing support teams in compliance with the client's outside counsel guidelines.
- Coordinate with Billing Coordinators to review timekeeper information and e-bills for compliance with client/vendor terms, including the processing of corrections as needed to minimize delays in uploading or rejection of the client invoices/e-bills.
- Review and maintain accurate and up-to-date client billing guidelines, special arrangements, e-billing client data. Participate in the development and communication of e-billing guidelines to firm members, including responsible billing partners & lawyers and global e-billing support teams.
- Perform regular monitoring of e-bills processing status and other necessary follow up to ensure successful processing and timely payment to the firm.
- Closely work with legal team, billing coordinators and global e-billing support team to promptly address invoice reductions and disputes. Liaise and follow up with global e-billing support teams to resolve collections related issues as necessary.
- Update and prepare inventory reports i.e. AR status, e-billing status and e-billing client and systems with high accuracy by specific deadlines.
- Collaborate with global e-billing support team to update invoice status report for analysis and records on a monthly basis.
- Verify list of invoices and prepare the report of the latest e-billing status for local partners and management attention and actions.
- Bachelor's degree in any related fields.
- Proficient command of spoken and written English and Thai.
- Very good communicator and negotiator. Must be able to communicate clearly in writing and in speech (both English and Thai).
- Previous working experiences and success in billing, collections, customer services or other related fields.
- Experience in legal e-billing system is an advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Microsoft Excel for complex financial reports).
- Strong communication, good interpersonal, good time management, pro-active, result-oriented, detail-oriented, service-minded, problem-solving, and able to cope with pressure and multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
- Able to work with limited supervision, follow up on problematic areas and work as a team.
- Able to work in extended hours or weekend occasionally if required.
- Excel & Data Entry
- Financial Modeling
- English (Excellent)
- 1 ปี
Baker McKenzie is a multi-cultural, global law firm which was established in 1949 and has been named as the world's strongest law firm brand by Acritas for six consecutive years. Our Bangkok office was established in 1977, and has grown to be one of the largest full-service international law fir ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: We are different from other law firms in the way we think, work and behave. Global in our outlook from the beginning, for six consecutive years we have been named as the world's strongest law firm brand by Acritas, underlining our dedication to being the best. We know the value of our talent in sust ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์