Appworks is looking for Project Managers, who can drive assigned IT projects to achieve measured business goals & major objectives. In addition to understanding of project life cycle, strong project management skills is required for the ideal candidate to meet the ever challenging demands of the business.
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leads and advocates PMI best practices of Integration, Scope, Time, Quality, Communication, Risk and Procurement Management
- Manages integration, interdependencies, and alignment of projects and/or tracks of work within and across functions as required.
- Prepare business cases, project scope boundaries, prioritize stakeholders requirement, plan, and present to management
- Manage changes in Project with change management best practice.
- Manage project tasks, sub-task and ensure timeline of each task be completed according to committed due date and ensure all tasks, sub-tasks be monitored and controlled.
- Defines acceptance criteria, and ensure quality of the product by deploying appropriate processes
- Ensures that the project has completed the relevant requirements and that deliverables have been properly reviewed by stakeholders.
- Align with stakeholders across the organization to achieve support interventions, sponsorship, and buy-in.
- Identifies and socializes project success metrics to the internal team and to external stakeholders. Evaluates project progress and results against success metrics.
- Identifies impacts of the project, builds awareness, and support for change from internal/external stakeholders
- Provide internal/external project status report with focus on key milestones, issues, progress and budget.
- Proactively identifies risks, and keep updating a risk mitigation strategy and a contingency plan before sharing to appropriate stakeholders in timely manner.
- Responsible for supporting the negotiation of contracts and ensures risk management is realized in preparation of any contracts.
- Manage and collaborate vendor to align with project objective in terms of scheduling, cost scope, quality, and risk.
- Integrate and develop suitable subcontractors/ partners and negotiate requirements and solution strategy
- Promotes and recognizes the contribution of team members, and creates a positive work environment.
- Lead and manage Project Execution activities, where in customer, stakeholder and vendor management are the key areas.
- Identify appropriate resources needed, ensure that all resources needed for successful contract execution are sufficiently provided to the project, assign individual responsibilities, tracks resource utilization, and resolves resource constraints
- Facilitate and Establish Lesson Learn after post implementation.
- Identify opportunities to enhance project's processes and outcomes.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Computer Engineering/Science with 5 years of experience in IT projects.
- Thorough knowledge on project execution methodology
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Project Management or Agile project management
- Ability to translate business and customer requirements to project work
- Work well under pressure and are comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments.
- Excellence in Analytical thinking and Problem solving skill.
- Excellence in communication both English and Thai.
- Experienced in CRM project management is preferred
- PMP certified is a plus.
- 5 ปี
- 50,000 - 60,000 THB, สามารถต่อรองได้
- ตั้งแต่ 27 ถึง 33
Appworks - where you can call your workplace "home" Established in 1999, through our visions, we have been driving Thailand software industry to the better level. Starting as software house company, we nowadays become System Integrator providing excellency of services and state-of-the-art produc ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Apart from our long-lasting customers relationship, continuous growth, and outstanding employee benefits, the qualified prospect employee will find this place as home. Exposed yourself with Appworks culture, it is the warming and giving atmosphere where we can capture the success together.อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์