We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator who will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring all of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. Our ideal candidate will be service-minded and have a high-sense of prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will also be self-motivated and trustworthy. The office administrator ensures a smooth running of our company's offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
We offer: A dynamic work environment, an interesting and challenging position within a global company, good benefits and a pleasant working atmosphere. You will work from our office in Bangplee Samutprakarn. Are you interested?
- Receive posts and packages and redirect to according department or personnel.
- Ship posts and packages requested by other departments or personnel.
- Manage inventory and marketing related materials.
- Monitor and order office supplies regularly or by request from other departments or - personnel.
- Manage janitor and keep office internal and external environment clean and functional.
- Coordinate with out-sourced services of documents required and preparation of the documents.
- Coordinating with other teams internally and externally to support marketing activities.
- Supporting marketing events and PR activities according to assignment.
- Preparing marketing materials and equipment according to assignment.
- Manage agenda's/ travel arrangement /appointments etc. for the upper management
- Support all administrative duties and support to the Accountant department regarding the company's paperwork
- Prepare employee badge, business card, VISA, and insurance
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Issue PO Manual, stock shortage
- Verify and check supplier invoice.
- Verify documents – Tax invoices.
- Check scrap weight and issue a tax invoice for sale scrap.
- Check each supplier & reconcile creditors
- Check the address for VAT report-Purchase VAT
- Female, Age 24-35 years.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Psychology, Sociology or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience.
- Ability to communicate in English (Mainly via email).
- High-sense of responsibility, detail-oriented, and flexibility.
- Good logical thinking, analytical and communication skills.
- Comfortable working with numbers and know when research data is statistically reliable.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Ability to stay calm at all times.
- Polite in both writing and speaking situations.
- Thai nationals only.
- We accept CV/Resume in English only.
- Good Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- English (Fair)
- 2 ปี
- 15,000 - 30,000 THB, สามารถต่อรองได้
- ตั้งแต่ 24 ถึง 35
Apollo is a old Dutch family company that started in 1847 and global market player in spiral conveyor solutions. We achieved this market position by customer intimacy and by focusing on quality and innovation. You will find our machines at manufacturers of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) includ ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: A dynamic work environment, an interesting and challenging position within a global company, good benefits and a pleasant working atmosphere. You will work from our office in Bangplee Samutprakarn. Are you interested?อ่านต่อ