Business Development Manager, Government - Thailandที่
- Bachelor's Degree in any relevant discipline
- At least 15 years of business development or account management experience in the Public Sector space
- Proven track record of consistent territory growth and quota obtainment
- Self-motivated with a great sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
Would you like to influence cloud computing adoption in the Thailand Government market? Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging with government agencies who are reinventing their IT strategy by adopting cloud computing? Do you have the public sector industry experience and the sales background necessary to help further establish Amazon as a leading cloud platform provider?
As the Business Development Manager within Amazon Web Services (AWS) focusing on the Thailand Government segment, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind-share and broad use of Amazon's utility computing web services and platform. Your primary responsibilities will be to prospect and open up new accounts across the broad government market in the Thailand. You will also need to identify key partners that will help extend our reach in government ministries and agencies in the local market.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interaction with government decision-makers and government technology and service providers, as well as a technical background sufficient to enable them to easily interact with software developers and architects. The candidate should have a successful track record of meeting sales targets and a knack for opening new accounts. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and resourcefulness is a must.
Key job responsibilities
- Serve as a key member of the government team collaborating with cross functional team members in helping to drive the success of the Thailand AWS Government business.
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach while providing support in the communication of the specific value proposition for their business and use cases.
- Business develop and nurture the opportunities pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key customers.
- Work closely with the customer base to enable them the technical resources to use cloud.
- Understand and support decision making with the use of systems and tools.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new customers.
- Collaborate with internal resources to handle a high volume of engagements and the fast pace nature of the cloud computing market
- Experienced with managing broad customer segments and solution selling ability
- Experience with government procurement and contracting process.
- Track record for managing sales accounts and territories and meeting and exceeding quota.
Launched in 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) began exposing key infrastructure services to businesses in the form of web services -- now widely known as cloud computing. The ultimate benefit of cloud computing, and AWS, is the ability to leverage a new business model and turn capital infrastructure e ... อ่านต่อ