To ensure accounting reports are correct and are made available on the appointed date.
- Ensure all tax reports are done correctly and timely and be able to advise on general tax matters
- Prepare tax adjustment detail and clarify with auditor in order to complete local statutory accounts
- Prepare tax filing reports and complete tax reconciliation for PP30, PT40, PND3&53, PP36&PND54, PND51&50, Sign board tax (if any)
- Liaise with AR & AP team to ensure tax documents are obtained in order to maximize company's benefits
- Be able to advise on general tax matters & keep team updated for any new tax regulations.
- Assist in implementation of tax project/setup
- Complete quarterly corporate income tax reports (Webform Tax Exhibit)
- Complete fixed assets register as per local stat requirements
- Prepare tax adjustment details for local stat and be able clarify with external auditor
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- Accounting or related field At least 3-5 years' experience in Taxation
- Self-motivated, energetic and hard-working
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Good command of written and spoken
- Computer literacy with knowledge of accounting systems.
- English (Good)
- 3 ปี
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segm ... อ่านต่อ