Location Strategy Manager – Small Format (ภาคกลาง/ภาคอีสาน)ที่
“At Lotus's, we are looking for people who are the change-agent with a passion to grow in both work and life. People who have the ability to think in an agile way and make everyday as a history to leave their own legacy in every part of business.”
- Identify new Express store expansion strategy through local knowledge and mapping analysis.
- Select the right sites to deliver a strong new store opening programme in assigned area. Lead the network planning for priority cities and towns.
- Collaborate closely with Property Acquisition and Operations to share learnings on new store performance to guide their new site identification and sales forecasting.
- Be the region expert on site assessment, coaching and training less experienced colleagues providing feedback to other members of the region team on site quality and forecast issues.
- Share learnings with the lead Express manager and other regions for consistency.
- Visit and assess sites using provided tools to plan, analyse, and explore store catchment.
- Provide sales forecasts for high rent : high sales sites through local understanding, trade analysis, and risk assessment considering change in customers behaviour over time.
- Present and provide sound recommendation to new store investment through quality reporting .
- Track competitors movement in the region, measure and report impact incurred to both current and future stores in pipeline.
- Complete post opening review of new store performance through customer exit survey and ClubCard analysis. Recommendations are shared with Marketing to improve customer’s shopping trip.
- Share key learnings from post opening review with the rest of Express new site PA & PR team to improve future site selection accuracy and input into finance PIR.
- Builds strong partnership with the business colleague across areas of the business and gains their trust and mind.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Economic, Statistics or related fields
- At least 2 years’ experience in property development or related fields
- Be able to lead projects and tracking timeline until the end of the process
- Good analysis and presentation skills
- Interpersonal and communication within team and cross-functional skills.
- Good communication in English
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Well Handle pressure and multi-tasking
- Statistic skill will be an advantage
- Enthusiastic to learn new things and ability to handle multi-tasks
- Well known geographical of Thailand (benefit)
- Can travelling to upcountry and stay overnight alone
Ek-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd.
Buengkum, Bangkok 10230, Thailand
“By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data to us, our recruitment firms and all relevant third parties for the purpose of processing your application for this job position (or any other suitable positions within Lotus's and its subsidiaries, if any). You understand and acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with the law and our policy.”
- กลยุทธ์ / วางแผน
At Lotus's, we get up every morning and questioned ourselves daily on how we can serve our customers better. Lotus’s is an omni-channel retailer in Thailand, with a commitment to providing great quality products at affordable prices, while doing good things for our customers, colleagues, and communi ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: “At Lotus's, we are looking for people who are the change-agent with a passion to grow in both work and life. People who have the ability to think in an agile way and make everyday as a history to leave their own legacy in every part of business.” Lotus's People are: People who love to crea ... อ่านต่อ