Senior Human Resources Assistant
Senior Human Resources Assistantที่
The Senior Human Resources Assistant will report to Human Resources Manager and work as part of the Human Resources Team having duties as follows:
- to provide efficient administrative support and record keeping for the Human Resources Manager in all areas;
- to assist in the processing of staff member data by utilizing the school data base;
- to maintain accurate and up-to-date data concerning the HR database, staff absence, fire evacuation list, Child Protection Training record, staff contract progress, organisation chart, tax filing;
- to assist the Human Resources Manager in preparing and keeping track record of job descriptions, job advertisements, staff employment agreements, notices for contract renewal;
- to assist Human Resources Manager in organising induction programmes for new staff, and on-site Thai Police Checks;
- to control the completion of annual Thai tax return documents for international members of staff ensuring;
- returns are checked and signed by the member of staff
- submitted online by the due date
- to assist Human Resources Manager in dealing with staff benefits including accommodation, staff health matters, flights, etc;
- to assist in sourcing suitable candidates, dealing with media and recruitment agencies, arrange job interviews, undertaking reference checks, etc;
- to undertake duties supporting the international recruitment including processing invoices, arranging and controlling pre-employment checks and references;
- to liaise with government departments involving with HR function concerning tax, criminal record check, etc.;
- to raise standard letters of certification for staff members;
- to ensure the filing and digitalization of documents is carried out in a timely and systematic manner;
- to be able to export or run query the data from the information system upon requested;
- to conduct translation both verbal and written;
- to promote equality as part of the job and to treat everyone with fairness and dignity
- to take full responsibilities and ensure of smooth operation of all routine and repeating HR functions, for example, police checks, new staff orientation, tax filing.
- to delegate tasks to Human Resources Assistant and supervise the quality of the work.
- to solve daily problem and basic decision making with confident and mutuality.
- to deal with other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
The Senior Human Resources Assistant will:
- have excellent language proficiency (written and spoken) in English and Thai;
- be tenacious in tackling targets and goals set;
- be confident, energetic, initiative and self-motivated;
- possess problem solving skill;
- have good ICT skills and a willingness to learn;
- have a flexible and professional style to work;
- possess a positive and “can-help” attitude at all times;
- be polite, be professional and courteous at all times;
- be able to maintain strict confidentiality;
- be a team player capable of working exceptionally well with a full range of the school community;
- demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy in all HR functions and demonstrate excellent administrator producing work of a high standard;
- at all times use his / her best endeavours to promote the interests and reputation of the school;
- understand the organization expectation on HR function and be aware of roles and responsibilities and willing to comply with organisation rules and policy.
Shrewsbury International School is committed to Safeguarding and Child Protection promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to
- attend in-house Child Safeguarding programmes
- promote and safeguard the welfare of all students in the school
- report to the Child Protection Officer any concerns they have for the welfare of a student. This may include unsafe practices witnessed within the school as outlined in the school’s Speak Out (Whistleblowing) Policy
- keep professional relationships with students where personal boundaries are respected and maintained
- seek advice from a Line Manager or Child Protection Officer with issues or concerns related to Child Safeguarding.
- Satisfactory Thai Police Criminal Record check
- Confirmation of identity (Driving License / Passport/National ID card)
- Satisfactory references
- Verification of qualifications and work experience
How to Apply:
Applications will be only be accepted on the official Shrewsbury International School Application Form, which is available on the school website “Job Vacancies” page.
Full details of the school are available on our website at www.shrewsbury.ac.th. Any queries should be forwarded to [email protected]
- ตั้งแต่ 25 ถึง 35
Shrewsbury is one of South East Asia’s outstanding international schools, with enrolment of 1700 students from Early Years to Sixth Form, exceptional examination results and particular strengths in the creative arts, design and sport. The school itself enjoys a delightful and spectacular setting, ri ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์