Assistant Terminal Managerที่
- Supervise Operations personnel to ensure smooth operations i.e. product receipt, product delivery to meet Safety, Control performance and customer expectation
- Ensure that distribution operations activities/procedures are carried out in accordance with established procedures, controls and company policies
- Coordinate with interested parties to ensure a smooth supply of high quality products and maintain company service to meet customer satisfaction
- Coordinate with Terminal Engineer for maintenance planning of all equipment to ensure good operation condition and reliability
- Be a "Front-line" commander of SRC emergency response team to survey and action in case of emergency before reporting to supervisor.
- Take appropriate action and/or use contingency plan to solve the problem in case of system such as TAS or SAP is outage
- Supervise and develop subordinates to improve knowledge, skills and capability through guidance, motivation recognition and rewards.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Strong academic background GPA 3.0+
- Fluency in English: TOEIC 750+, TOEFL iBT 98+, or IELTS 6.5+
- Construction Monitoring
- Cost Estimation
- English (Good)
ExxonMobil, the largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world's growing energy needs. We hold an industry-leading inventory of resources and are one of the world's largest integrated refiners, marketers of petroleum products and chem ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Careers at ExxonMobil. ExxonMobil is a dynamic, exciting place to work. We’re committed to fostering an environment of diversity and inclusion. We engage in a wide range of education programs and recruiting activities that are intended to reach out to a diverse pool of highly qualified employm ... อ่านต่อ