Able to work as a shift, High Responsibilities, Fast Learner, Teamwork, English
฿22,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- At Coins.co.th, we are driven by our vision of a world where everyone has access to financial services. We place great value on open communication, work ownership, and continuous learning on the job.
- We are a fast-growing startup looking to work with passionate, motivated professionals in improving our products and accelerating financial inclusion in Southeast Asia through blockchain technology. As part of the operations team, you will play a large, direct role in realizing this vision by managing our daily transactions, optimizing our processes, and engaging with customers.
- Manage day-to-day operations such as cash-in/cash-out transactions, account verification, and order fulfillment.
- Monitor/record transactions on the platform and cross-check.
- Implement strategies to provide excellent customer experience.
- Analyze and solve customer issues and problems, also raise customer issues to the relevant team (but notdirectly contact with customers).
- Work closely with the Customer Solutions team, Engineer, Marketing, and Compliance teams in improving the product and providing solutions to increase process efficiency.
- Capable of working independently/less supervised but can also collaborate well with a team.
- Attention to detail, numbers. Good communication skills and teamwork.
- Passionate about financial inclusion. A track-record of getting things done, drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at coins.co.th.
- Willing to work in shift/rotate schedule/weekend schedule 1-2 times per month/flexible time.
- Holds a Bachelor's Degree in Management, IT, Economics or any related fields.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Operations, finance, IT or information systems experience is a plus.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure controls are in place over applications to ensure the data integrity by performing data integrity gap analysis.
- Coordinate the resolution of data integrity gaps by working with the business owners.
- Work with business partners to gather and understand functional requirements, develop complex queries and provide reports.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Develop data models and algorithms for building analytic systems.
- Guidance people to understand and work with data analytics.
- Age 23 - 28 years old.
- 0-3 years experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Good command of written and spoken in English (TOEIC scores: 650).
- Initiative, Good Analytical and Strategic Thinking.
- Ability to plan execute and manage project.
- Well organized, strong verbal, written and presentation skill.
- Are you excited by the chance to use your skills to solve problems and make an impact in your day-to-day work? Can you use your sharp social skills to give Booking.com's partners a friendly, personal and positive experience every time? If so, you could be the hero we're looking for!.
- Who we are:
- Booking.com is the planet's #1 accommodation site. Booking.com's diverse team, 18,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in Bangkok or at one of the over 200 offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
- Supporting them as they do, as well as our partners who help them do it, is Booking.com's globally diverse Customer Service department. Over 7,000 people, speaking more than 40 languages, in 13 countries worldwide - the CS department is connected by a love of travel and a passion for creating an incredible experience for Booking.com's guests and partners, 24 hour a day, 7 days a week.
- So, are you ready?.
- The next start date is in Sep/Oct 2019.
- This position is based in our Bangkok Customer Service office.
- We offer you many benefits when joining our team.
- Full time paid training.
- Annual leave entitlement.
- Quarterly bonus plan.
- Work schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- Catered lunch or dinner depending on your work schedule.
- Booking.com discount.
- Health insurance.
- Continuous growth potential, and free and on demand professional training courses.
- Want to apply?.
- If you like what you see then click the link below to apply! The next page will begin a competency test which is Step 1 of the recruitment process. This should take no longer than 45 minutes to complete.
- Be the first point of contact for Booking.com's accommodation partners by phone and email; resolving low to high complexity questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, rates, and availability, extranet tooling, special requests, more technically advanced requests etc.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensuring a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience.
- Making effective decisions on when to escalate a case.
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others.
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings.
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with.
- Promoting the Booking.com culture.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese.
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service.
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems.
- Positive and resilient attitude.
- Great teamwork skills.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 5 years working experience a related field.
- You are currently based in Thailand or Vietnam.
- 202 CDG House, Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120 CDG GROUP (0) 2 678 0200 Ext.2875 (Tanitar).
- Develop program with.NET or Java Technology.
- Use OOP concepts and UML diagrams based on company standards.
- Build and deploy application.
- Work mostly independently within task guidelines established by management.
- Perform work based on defined process and provide feedback on process improvements as appropriate.
- Co-operate with team leader in estimation effort, developing plan/schedule and performing tasks according to the plan.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related field.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skill.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Financial Modeling, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- ADGES Consulting specializes in three business areas; consulting, assessment, and academy. We are the trusted partners by the world leading organizations. We strive to provide world-class, practical and insightful business and learning solutions to our clients. To cope up with the surge in our clients' demands, we are looking for our team partners who share our passion and values.
- ADGES partners with the best in the business. We work side-by-side the world great leadership guru and thinkers. We love innovative ideas with proven results. We are proud of our achievements and impacts that we have created in the business community. For consulting, we are the strategic partnership with RBL, a consulting firm founded by Dave Ulrich and Norm Smallwood. Dave is named the father of 'modern HR'. For Assessment, ADGES Consulting represents Emergenetics, the fast and forward thinking assessment and team applications provider. As for leadership development, we are the exclusive partner with Bluepoint Leadership, the world's leader in designing and facilitating leadership development program.
- As part of a forward looking, young and energetics organization, you will be challenge but you will be developed at your fullest potential. You will work with the best around the world. If you think, you have what it takes. Let us hear from you.
- A Project Coordinator/Business Analyst will work in a learning-filled environment, participating as an integral member of project teams. You will provide quantitative and qualitative analytical support to senior consultants, drawing meaningful conclusions from client data. Project Coordinator is a first step for junior graduate who dreams to take on Consulting position. This is a perfect chance to groom you and expose you to real players in the industry.
- You also can expect to:
- Help write and structure client presentations, including recommendations presented to HR leaders, senior management, executives and boards of directors.
- Analyze clients' strategic and organizational information and model clients' financial and compensation data versus the market.
- Conduct research and analysis to understand industry and organization-specific issues, including business strategy, compensation and rewards, corporate performance and performance management.
- Collect and examine data trends in client financial performance, pay practices and policies, and talent management, including performance management, succession planning, rewards, selection/recruiting and leadership/employee development.
- Help clients achieve responsible executive remuneration by translating business strategies and shareholder expectations into performance measurement and talent management systems.
- Develop project management and consulting skills, ultimately serving as a day-to-day client contact for project areas including data requests and data management.
- Provide administrative supports to ensure the project team and a team of facilitators can provide the best learning experiences that create learning with impacts. Administrative supports cover preparing materials, event rooms, coordinate with vendors to ensure smooth learning and consulting operations.
- Coordinate with facilitators, vendors, and learning partners to deliver learning program and other consulting projects.
- A Bachelor/Master degree in general management, human resources (HR) and/or other relevant areas are preferred.
- Business, finance, accounting, HR and/or economics internship experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, and a strong background in Excel.
- Experience in data analysis, financial modeling and presentation design.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines or changing client needs.
- Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Team and client-focus attitude.
Project Management, UML Design
- Responsible for analysis and design according to requirement.
- Get a requirement from a user.
- Able to transform business requirement to a technical solution.
- Control application development to SDLC and project responsibility.
- Provide guidance and consultation to user.
- Create Document to support the project (Functional specification, High-Level Design specification, Detail Design specification, Operation workflow, and User Manual).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineer or any related field.
- At least 3 years experience in Analyst and Design for Finance & Accounting, Hire-Purchase and Non-Life insurance.
- Strong in user requirements gather, analysis and application design by creating specification documents.
- Good Knowledge and experience in UML, Object Oriented, J2EE & Java Technology(Servlet, JSP, EJB, JMS, XML), C#.net and Web Services.
- Good knowledge and experience in Relational Database and SQL (Standard Query Language).
- Knowledge in IBM WebSphere, DB2, Oracle and Crystal Report Enterprise it advantage.
- Strong Leader and good skill communication.
- Ability to work in a team & as well as independently.
Sales, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Thai
- Handle the sales (Plan B products), including Developing and Maintaining relationship with customers.
- Handle all sales channel i.e. direct selling, cold calling,.
- Achieve individual s sale target and KPIs following company s standard.
- Able to travel both in Bangkok and upcountry.
- Assist any ad hoc projects assigned.
- Bachelor s Degree in Business administration, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of sports sponsorship sales understand in online advertising sales will be an advantage.
- Have a good relationship with brands and media agencies will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in English communication is an advantage.
Pleasant Personality, Work Well Under Pressure, Good Communication Skills, English
- Commitment to excellence is part of UPS's wining philosophy. It's no surprise then that UPS has been rated the "World 's Most Admired" mail, package and the freight delivery company in a Fortune magazine survey for the fourth consecutive year, So, if you share the same commitment to excellence, come join UPS - the world's largest package and document Delivery Company.
- Assisting visitors, customers, job applicants on arrival at the reception desk.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller s inquiries whenever possible.
- Perform administrative task relating to internal communication (e.g. updating of extension/management telephone list, distribution of newsletter/magazine, etc.).
- Schedule meeting rooms, ensure reception area, meeting rooms and conference equipment are organized and well prepared.
- Manage Messengers and Maids in all facilities.
- Coordinate with Building Administrator for building and maintenance service.
- Perform adhoc duties such as sort and distribute daily mail, faxes, and name card ordering.
- To process and follow-up on booking flight and hotel accommodation for Managing Director.
- Provide assistant for Managing Director such as coordinating for Driver, special event and etc.
- Issuing/follow up and check time attendance record/award, summary of days.
- Handle documentations such as purchase order and vendors negotiation.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration or related.
- At least 1 years relevant experience in Receptionist or Administration.
- Good Command of English (TOEIC 550 is advantage) and computer literate.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Good communication skill and professional appearance.
Fast Learner, Good Communication Skills, Meet Deadlines, English
- Job Responsibilities.
- Organizing and servicing Shareholders , Board of Directors and Committee s Meetingsincluding preparation and distribution of appropriate notices of Meetings, Minutes and all relevant documents.
- Managing to ensure compliance under relevant laws and regulations.
- Preparing documents/applications regarding corporate matters in connection with the Ministry of Commerce.
- At least bachelor s degree in Law, Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years experience in company or corporate secretary.
- Experience in listed company would be an advantage.
- Good basic financial statement.
- Attention to detail, good interpersonal communication and ability to work as a team member.
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal (TOEIC at least 900) and good computer literacy.
- Goal - oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Interested person, please submit your resume via the online system:https://careers.gulf.co.th/. or click"APPLY NOW".
- All applications will be strictly confidential and will be kept for at least 1 year.Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์