Accounting jobs at POEM are staffed by a few organized and dependable people driven by a common company aspiration: to help us deliver excellent services. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on all POEM services' users who come from all parts of the world.
A successful Group Accounting Officer must have great enthusiasm for team collaboration and accounting-related things, as well as vast knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will become an excellent executor, leader, and communicator and will have experience in managing different accounting ventures. The goal is to ensure that the accounting efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
The successful candidate will receive cross-functional and cross-departmental on-the-job training according to his/her assigned group, as well as exposure to all departments through management committee meetings. He/she may be provided with a management committee mentor for career and personal guidance. The position supports the finance central resources group through providing information and analysis in core business processes.
Opportunities exist for professional growth in a wide range of areas, including:
- Budgeting, book keeping & reporting
- Managing tax cost correctly and timely
- Managing correctly and timely accounting receivable (money in)
- Managing correctly and timely accounting payable (money out)
- Implementing innovated accounting on a. tax planning b. cash receiving c. cash payment and d. accounting services
The successful candidate should demonstrate these qualities:
- a strong determination to make a difference
- perseverance to get their agenda across
- confidence in their abilities
Candidates are preferred to possess these qualifications:
- Either master degree graduated in accounting from top universities with at least 1 year's experience or bachelor degree in accounting with 2-3 years' experiences.
- Knowledge of PC-based word processing and spreadsheet software packages, computer literate in MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint are a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and computer programming aptitude is a must.
- Be analytical and possess above average interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
Please send application, together with a resume of career to date, expected salary, a recent photograph, and contact telephone number to the address below. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
- 2 ปี
"POEM Global Limited (POEM) is a joint venture company of the Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand and Prospect Group of Companies. POEM’s businesses are in property development and space management. Poem develops and manage retail space, office space, residential space, storage space, wo ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: POEM’s businesses are driven by their shared brand values of being highly professional, exhibiting an international image and being customer centric. As such, the company is always looking for individuals who care passionately about these brand values and delivering them to our customers. In line ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์