Supervisor, AQ Engineerที่
- Ensure the flawless launch package of key critical items have been completed and successfully handover to local AQ, MQ and production
- Ensure keep update and provide the finishied good weight information and inspection standard time for all stakeholders.
- Ensure quality relaetd information has been colected, updated prepared and provided to top management, superior and AQ Cycle for whole design and SOVD.
- Manage inspection standard time, to ensure all information about inspection standard are provide to concern team on-time and high accuracy.
- Manage finished good weight information, to ensure all information about finished good weight are provide to concern team on-time and high accuracy.
- Manage finished good drawing, to ensure all finished good drawing are complete on-time and right dimension.
- Monitor and follow up quality issue in whole design and SOVD phase and ensure corrective and preventive action have been addressed before mass production.
- Coordinate with Local AQ to collecting lesson learns for DFCS activity (SOVD phase)
- Maintain and update database of lesson learn, suggest and register new Pandora Standard
- Facilitate and manage the handover of AQ package e.g. yield, QI, corrective , caution point , control plan , product limitation etc. including training set-upFlawless launch, create preparation plan and checklist for critical product to ensure product readiness before start mass production.
- Manage and update lessson & learn.
- Team up and support AQ Cycle to do quality risk assessment and technical input, identify flag items along with necessary lesson & learn, RMA and manufacutring data e.g. %yield, %reowrk, %scrap.
- Team up and support AQ Cycle to ensure all innovation project are meet quality requirement and able to handover to design process.
- Manage the anlaysis of scrap/rework during pre-production and provide feedback information to concern.
- Align and input provided to keep standardization of quality reports as product inspection, quality inspection, specification, procedures, tolerance chart.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or related fields
- 3-5 years of experience in customer quality field
- Experience in manufacturing environment, Jewelry is preferred.
- Working experiences in process engineering and process control
- Experience to lead project/activity with cross-functional team
- Process engineering, process control, engineerign drawing skills and experiences
- Analysis skill e.g. risk and cause analysis
- Project management and change management skills
- Stakeholder management, influencing and negotiation skills
- Communication and inter-personal skills; interact effectively with the organization
- Ability to identify, analytical, options evaluation and driving the solutions
- Critical thinking skill
- Team leadership and coaching skill: ability to lead, manage, coach and motivate a team and subordinates
- Detailed and result oriented
- Willingness to learn new methods and systems
- Integrity and resilience under pressure
- Knowledge in quality of jewellery or fashion, quality standard, quality assurance and quality improvement
- Knowledge in product performance & regulation
- Jewelry manufacturing process
- Statistical analysis skill (Preferable in Six sigma)
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
88 Soi Sukhapiban2 Soi31 , Kweang Dokmai, Khet Praves, Bangkok 10250
PANDORA is a global jewellery brand founded on a pioneering spirit and the belief that jewellery should be personal, enduring and accessible to all. At the heart of everything we do is a deep passion for our story, our jewellery and our future. Step into any PANDORA location, and the energy is palpa ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: When you join PANDORA, rather than telling you what you can or should do, we like to say that there is nothing you can’t do. After all, pioneering and innovation are what we're all about. PANDORA is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. We go to great leng ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์