Customer Solutions Consultant, Machine Learning, Google Cloudที่
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Thailand due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience working as a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or in a customer-facing role.
- Experience with Big Data and Machine Learning frameworks and numerical programming frameworks (e.g., Python or MATLAB).
- Experience with technical presentations.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or other technical field.
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management, and how these relate to Big Data trends and issues within businesses.
- Experience with building machine learning solutions and leveraging specific machine learning architectures (e.g., deep learning, LSTM, convolutional networks, etc).
- Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable and secure distributed systems.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Customer Solutions Consultant, you will work with technical Sales teams as a machine learning subject matter expert to differentiate Google Cloud to our customers. You will help prospective customers and partners understand the power of Google Cloud, explaining technical features, helping customers design architectures, and problem-solving any potential roadblocks. You will also have the opportunity to help customers to leverage specialized machine learning (ML) hardware developed by Google, called Tensor Processing Unit (TPU).
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, understand key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Provide in-depth Machine Learning expertise to support the technical relationship with Google's customers, including product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions impacting customer adoption to Google Cloud.
- Work with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud.
นับตั้งแต่การก่อตั้งบริษัทในปี 1998 กูเกิ้ลได้เติบโตขึ้นอย่างก้าวกระโดด เริ่มต้นจากการเป็นผู้พัฒนาเว็บเบราว์เซอร์ที่รองรับการค้นหาข้อมูลเพียงแค่ 1 ภาษา เติบโตสู่การเป็นผู้เป็นผู้สร้างสรรค์สินค้าและบริการจำนวนมากในปัจจุบัน ทั้งในรูปแบบของสื่อโฆษณาที่หลากหลายและสร้างสรรค์แอพพลิเคชั่นบนเว็บไซต์ที่ตอบสน ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Our engineers use technology to solve some of the world’s biggest challenges. But you don’t have to code to innovate at Google. Googlers across all our teams think big and find creative ways to work better and smarter in all that we do. We’ve always wanted Google to be a place that brought together ... อ่านต่อ