Assistant Vice President - Engineering
Assistant Vice President - Engineeringที่
- Control and supervise subordinates, contractors to run smoothly on track in order to ensure that the engineering, procurement and construction works are in accordance with the project.
- Review and endorse all documents in related with engineering and expenses of contractors.
- Weekly and monthly update the progress, obstacles, improvement or prevention plan of project to supervisors/ management team.
- Review with team and provide technical support on relevant issues in order to complete project effectively.
- Assure that department achieves objectives and project completion within budget and time frame.
- Plan, manage, control and make decision at any aspects in related to the project to align with the plan.
- Align internal and external parties to have the best collaboration.
- Manage team and provide technical support on future project under development, in order to realize the projects which are technically and financially feasible.
- Manage and control project progression to align with budget and time line as plan.
- Motivate staff and provide technical direction and guidance, as well as hands-on project management, recognizing the role as that of both manager and support resource/ mentor.
- Work with the SVP to develop a vision, strategy, and precise mission for the Engineering department.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Control and Instrument Engineering or related fields.
- Master's degree in MBA (A Plus).
- Minimum 10 years of working experience, with minimum 5 years in field of renewable energy/ solar, wind, biomass, gas, and disruptive technology such smart grid, energy storage etc.
- Familiar with ASME, ASTM, NFPA, AWS, AWWA Standards.
- Good attitude and willing to work hard to achieve goal.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Able to travel to and/or work in upcountry.
- Goal – oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- English (Very Good)
- 8 ปี
Gulf Group is a leading Thai power development company, engaging in the electricity generating business. Our company is strongly committed towards social responsibility and environmental protection issues. At Gulf Group we offer a competitive but a very pleasant working environment with keen emph ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Engaging in the electricity generating business. Our company is strongly committed towards social responsibility and environmental protection issues. We offer a competitive but a very pleasant working environment with keen emphasis on employee’s job satisfaction. Gulf Group has invested in many powe ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์