Control & Instrument Engineer (Saraburi, Ayutthaya, Rayong)ที่
Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited
- Preparing, maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting and calibrating of all equipment also control system as PLC, DCS, SCADA.
- Controlling and reducing the maintenance costs in order to have production effectiveness within the specified limits.
- Analyzing and solving machinery problems in normal and urgent situations/cases or on-call for continuous operation of machinery and electrical system.
- Evaluating and presenting a monthly maintenance summary report for analysis and improvement about availability, reliability, performance and efficiency of machinery and instrument.
- Monitoring the environmental system.
- At least bachelor’s degree in Control and Instrument Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in control and instrument maintenance (New graduated engineer who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Experience in power plant would be an advantage.
- Good command in English both of written and verbal.
- Ability to work “on call” on weekends and holidays.
- Goal – Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Ability to travel upcountry
- Able to work as a shift
- English (Very Good)
Gulf Group is one of the leading energy producers in Thailand, producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to achieving results – by using state-of-the art technology to maximize power efficiency, responsible operating standards, a ... อ่านต่อ