- Conducting feasibility study and evaluating investment opportunities of potential project(s) including risk analysis and financial analysis.
- Preparing documents and presentations to update status of progress of the project(s) for management’s report.
- Preparing letters and agreements to support the project negotiation and development.
- Conducting and preparing documents for the project bidding proposal.
- Assisting in the study of energy market trends, analyzing the strategies of business competitors and conducting company’s SWOT analysis.
- Other works as assigned in relation to business development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and master’s degree in Business Management, Finance or related fields.
- Graduation from high-ranking university in USA & UK is a big plus.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Business Development (New graduated engineer who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Experience in power, renewable energy, hydro, gas and infrastructure would be an advantage.
- Basic skill (assistant manager) & intermediate skill (manager) in financial Model.
- Inter-personal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Negotiation and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy.
- Ability to travel/work in upcountry and abroad.
- Goal – Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Good Communication Skills
Gulf Group is one of the leading energy producers in Thailand, producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to achieving results – by using state-of-the art technology to maximize power efficiency, responsible operating standards, a ... อ่านต่อ