Business Developer (Using Vietnamese Language)ที่
- Conducting study and evaluating investment opportunities of potential project(s) including risk analysis and financial analysis.
- Preparing documents and presentations to update status of progress of the project(s) for management’s report.
- Preparing letters and agreements with related departments to support the project negotiation and development.
- Conducting and preparing documents for the project bidding proposal.
- Assisting in the study of energy market trends, analyzing the strategies of business competitors and conducting company’s SWOT analysis.
- Other works as assigned in relation to business development.
- At least bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Business Development or related functions.
- Experience in power, renewable energy, hydro, gas and infrastructure would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English, Vietnamese and Thai both of written and verbal and good computer literacy.
- Inter-personal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel/work in upcountry and abroad.
- Welcome for Thai, Vietnamese or other nationalities.
- Based in Thailand (Head Office).
- Goal – Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Analytical Thinking
- Good Communication Skills
- High Responsibilities
Gulf Group is one of the leading energy producers in Thailand, producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to achieving results – by using state-of-the art technology to maximize power efficiency, responsible operating standards, a ... อ่านต่อ