- Organizing and servicing shareholders’, board of directors’ and committee’s meetings including preparation and distribution of appropriate notices of Meetings, Minutes and all relevant documents in both of English and Thai.
- Serving as a center of news and information for the directors, executives, and shareholders.
- Providing recommendations to the board on company businesses, as well as company regulations, articles of association, the Securities and Exchange Act, the Public Limited Companies Act, SET and SEC regulations, and other applicable legislation.
- Ensuring that business of the Company complies with the resolutions of shareholders’ meetings, Board of Directors’ meetings, and sub-committees’ meetings.
- Liaising with the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET)and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and ensure that corporate information disclosures to regulatory agencies are completed and in accordance with the laws and regulations.
- Ensuring that the Company and its Management members operate within the SET, SEC regulations.
- Managing to ensure compliance under relevant laws and regulations.
- Preparing documents/applications regarding corporate matters in connection with the Ministry of Commerce.
- At least bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in company or corporate secretary (New graduated engineer who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Experience in listed company would be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of SEC/SET rules, regulations and requirements, Public Company Act, Thai Corporate and Commercial Law
- Knowledge of company and corporate laws.
- Good basic financial statement
- Good analytical skill and ability to work independently
- Self-motivated & result oriented and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal communication and ability to work as a team member.
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal (Required TOEIC score minimum 900) and good computer literacy.
- Goal – Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- ตั้งแต่ 25 ถึง 32
Gulf Group is one of the leading energy producers in Thailand, producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to achieving results – by using state-of-the art technology to maximize power efficiency, responsible operating standards, a ... อ่านต่อ